Aldan Coilovers

jpas

Viper Owner
Reaction score
How many people are actually running the Aldan coilovers on their SRT10's? I am thinking about getting a set of coilovers, and the Aldans are around 1/3 the price of the KW's.

I have been hearing alot of mixed reviews, I'd like to hear from some people that actually have (or had) them on their cars.

Thanks

DocAdam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
They are currently on the car and I am switching them out.

If you are just going for looks that is fine, but I have been hitting the track more and they just don't cut it.

OP
OP
J

jpas

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The Aldan option is by far the cheapest, however I have not heard a single positive review. I like to track my car as well, so I think I am going to go with the KW's or Moton Club Sports.

Jeff Lemke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have them as well and did not care for the ride. I didn't know they were on the car when I bought it and thought it had a "unbalanced" feel for a Viper. Once I discovered they were on there, I made adjustments to the settings but I have not had a chance to drive the car since.

When I would watch someone take off in the car, it would SQUAT too hard at the rear. I do not have the $$$ right now to get Motons or comparable, but I will get some new springs for the rear because they are too long.

What poundage should I get that would compare with stock?

Jeff

KepRght

Enthusiast
Reaction score
talk to anton28 on this board about those shocks. i wont comment for him. but it wasn't positive. gas filled shocks in my opinion have no place on a street legal race car.