ALERT !! Ricer Banning in NC!!

NCVCA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm proposing it myself. I will also ban yellow Vipers and minivans. Except for SUN RA KAT who could possibly have a problem with this?

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
After they come for ricers, they will come for Viper owners.

j/k! :p

monnieh

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Don't ban the Yellow Vipers! I have so much fun beating them as they are SO MUCH slower than the Black and Silver ACR's. ;)

(cstegal please do not read this post)

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm proposing it myself. I will also ban yellow Vipers and minivans. Except for SUN RA KAT who could possibly have a problem with this?

What? :eek:
the party is not a party with the yellow guys!!!

your just jealous :laugh:

S

SUN RA KAT

jimandela -

Ah, ignore them. They just want attention. The only way they can get it is to ban <font color="yellow">YELL OH </font> Vipers. Also, consider this - the southerners in Carolina were embarrassed over the northern half of their state's choice in buggy colors in the 1600's that they had to split the state into a northern half for the color blind and the southern half for those that had good taste. That genetic mutation continues to this day. Some even try to make up for other genetic mutations of the shortcoming type below the belt by putting Silver stripes on an <font color="red">Arrest-Me Red </font>car.
They just try to provoke us because we have <font color="yellow">YELLOW! YELLOW! YELL OH! </font> cars and they don't. So there. :laugh:

OP
OP
N

NCVCA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SUN RA KAT,

Seek counseling. You are suffering from what is known in Viper Circles as "Stripe Envy".

Dodge became aware of this and briefly offered black and even more briefly silver stripes on the otherwise visually horsepower deprived yellow cars.

Few are cured without trading there plain old yellow Vipers for more asthetically appealing colors with stripes.

I wish you a speedy recovery!!

S

SUN RA KAT

NCVCA -

Yeah, I ain't got no stripes. But I thought my Viper looked great without them and I could use the $3,000 towards modding it (or paying the #$%#@! gas guzzler tax). Seriously, all Vipers look great &amp; I really like Red &amp; Silver as a color combination. It's great fun to be able to insult each other's choice of color knowing full well that almost nothing on the road is as much fun as any color of Viper. I think my speedy recovery will come when the last of the snow melts and the roads are clear of salt pellets. The last time Ohio had a winter with this much snow was in 1978.

BTW - When did the Urban Legand about Yellow Vipers being faster get started? I know it was going on here long before I got my Viper.

Birvini

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NCVCA -

BTW - When did the Urban Legand about Yellow Vipers being faster get started? I know it was going on here long before I got my Viper.

At least you acknowledge that it's only an urban legend. We all know black is the fastest!!

OP
OP
N

NCVCA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A close friend in the Viper club has the yellow disease. I feel for him. We also have another closet sufferer who has 3 Vipers, two on order and none are yellow (thankfully).

"BTW - When did the Urban Legand about Yellow Vipers being faster get started? I know it was going on here long before I got my Viper."

Good question. Alcohol has been widely available since before the first Viper was ever painted. ... Which may explain a lot!!!!

Just kidding of course. I'm glad you guys chose yellow so we can all stay out of your way on the street!!! CAUTION CAUTION!!!

just kidding (again)