Alice Adams: "Viper Club, Confederation....or Cult?"

V1PERMAN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Alice Adams:

Jeremy:

The boxes...ah, yes, the boxes...

I can account for that....I truly can....

Follow this: Bought the red Viper, very fast transaction. Bought the Corsa, K&N etc.

24 hours before the red Viper went to the mechanic for the rear end (I can do the exhaust, no brainer), the Mamba deal closed, even faster transaction.

Put the K&N on the Mamba. Mechanic now doing a Paxton and cannot take the Mamba until next week. In the interim, I must decide whether to keep the Mamba (6 miles) or move on another car.

I do feel that the rear end is mandatory, and the exhaust is desirable. The rest of the changes to the car will be cosmetic.

The Mamba is incredibly cool, but it must eventually be traded...that is God's will.

Alice

Alice,

You may want to think twice before you install a 3:55 rear in the SRT if you are adding the Paxton supercharger. ie: Tire spin, etc.

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Alice---Enjoyed your comments! Your way to smart for me! :D I was a new member of POA (Prowler Owners of America)in 2002. Only 11000 prowlers ever made and my 02 Candy is one of 300 made in that color. POA people are very much like VCA members. They gave me as much information as I asked for and some even own Vipers. I have attended 2 Prowler Events in Toronto that were Top shelf, as good as VOI# 8 but with only 50 cars. There are not many owners who are active in my area CT NY NJ so i have to travel a bit. I can't say enough good things about POA people but I guess we are a Cult too. I'm CTProwler on that site and in 2 years i'm around 3000 Posts. I really enjoy my 2 New Vipers and VCA. I loved driving Texas speedway at #8. I'm looking forward to # 9. Prowlers are looked down on by many Viper Owners because of the Speed, HP issues. I get more attention around with my 2 prowlers then my 2 vipers. I sold my 01 prowler to buy my first Viper an 04 and Its been a great decision. I guess I'm lucky because I have 2 of the best looking and fun cars you can own on this Planet. I also own a Qvale Mangusta (only 257 made)I bought one after attending Viper club Event at Exotic car show in New Hampshire. If you think You don't see many Vipers or Prowlers on the road well how many people do you think have seen a Mangusta? :2tu: Let me know how your new exhaust sounds, I just had a Roe Racing Borla system installed on my 05 VCA edition. The sills are much cooler but its a little noisy for me. ;)

OP
OP
V

ViperInBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Chuck:

You are one lucky man, Prowler and two great Vipers. The sound level and sound quality are true concerns. To me, the Viper sound has always been problematic. "More of the same" sound would not get it for me. I hve not heard the Corsa, merely know that it is recommended.

How many miles do you put on your Prowler and Vipers?

Alice (HEMOTOX)