Alignment needed (Chicagoland area)

SCLSSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Call Bill Sampagnaro, Bill is our former club president and he can do alignments in his Flossmoor shop. His number is 708-481-9560. He can put a good agressive street/track setup on your car that you will be very happy with. He can do any other type of servie on your Viper. He services many club members from all over Chicagoland. I even used to take my SRT10 down to Bill. You can't go wrong with bill or any of his mechanics.

Tell him 007 sent you to him.

OP
OP
I

Izover4u

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Call Bill Sampagnaro, Bill is our former club president and he can do alignments in his Flossmoor shop. His number is 708-481-9560. He can put a good agressive street/track setup on your car that you will be very happy with. He can do any other type of servie on your Viper. He services many club members from all over Chicagoland. I even used to take my SRT10 down to Bill. You can't go wrong with bill or any of his mechanics.

Tell him 007 sent you to him.

Thanks!:2tu: Where is he located? I will be giving him a call tomorrow once i get back into town... I may even have him install coilovers and rotors for me:dunno:

sbkim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure if the guy is still in business but I had mine aligned at Adison alignment shop off of Lake St. They had a drive up setup so you don't have to worry about scratching etc.

SCLSSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill's shop is in Flossmore,IL. He can install anything Viper or otherwise you want too.

SCLSSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The color is not my favorite margarita color, but I really do like that flavor/color. Thanks Rich! the color is a custom blended color. We found a gold that I liked then just kept adding silver to it until I liked it ENOUGH. Specifically, it is a Matrix Paint Systems "Sparkle Gold Metalic "12" with additional color (silver) added. If you are that interested send me a PM and I will give you the entire formula. The car was originally repainted by Autoform in Holland, Michigan. More recently redone by Archer Racing in Duluth, Mn.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4