Alignment Shop in No. Cal Area

JimT 99RT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am getting a set of Eibach springs, but now I've read how complicated the Alignment procedure is, and discussions on the settings for Camber and Caster. Has anyone in the No. California Area around Sacramento, Tahoe, or San Francisco had this done, and what shop would you recommend? I don't know of anywhere in the Reno, NV area where I would really like to take the car.

Nasty 10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Kraus Racing in Castro Valley
smile.gif

TZL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
contact info for them:

Custom Alignment-Balance
2599 Wyandotte St, Mountain View, CA 94043
Phone: (650) 961-5311

I had them do the alignments and corner balancing on my supra and audi, they do awesome work, a bit pricey, but as the old addage goes, "you get what you pay for"

expect to pay around $200-250 for a 4 wheel alignment, and around $350-400 for a 4 wheel alignment and corner balance

Ting

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fred(DrivingSchool)Kinder:
Custom Alignment in Mt. View is the Best in N. CA. for Alignment. Many of the Viper and other brand service shops use them.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

jcaspar1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jim,
I went to Custom Alignment for my first and they did a great job. When I needed another aliglnment I was looking for some place that I wouldn't have to take a day off of work to get there. I went to G-12 Alignment in Sacramento and they did a great job also. Not as friendly as Custom Alignment and they don't have as fancy of equipment but it turned out well.

Bruce Donaldson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cain's Tire in San Rafael. The latest equipment. Priority service. They know the Viper well. I've had my '99 GTS there many, many times as we played with Caster, Camber and Toe settings for various Viper road racing events.

Barry is the tech. Fast and trustworthy for much less money than the SJ guys charge.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96