All Chrysler Nationals - Carlisle PA - July 11-14, 2013

Discussion in 'Pennsylvania & West Virginia' started by mkviper96, Mar 18, 2013.

1. mkviper96

mkviper96 Viper Owner

Please join the Pennsylvania / West Virginia Club July 11th thru the 14th
    at the "ALL CHRYSLER NATIONALS" in Carlisle Pa.

To see event details and pre-register for the event online visit Carlisle Events Chrysler Nationals. Experience The Cars. The People. The Excitement.
    The "All Chrsyler Nationals" is one of the biggest all Mopar events in the world with over 2100 cars on display from every era and 3000+ vendor spaces.
    We average about 50 VIPERS at the show so please join us and make 2013 our biggest turn-out ever.
    The PA/WV Club provides lunch for all Viper Club Members and their guest pre-registered and in attendance on Saturday the 13th.
    The number of Vipers pre-registered determines our location and the size of our tent on the showfield. Pre-registering also gives you a discount on the show price.
    For additional information email me at [email protected]

2. viper67wife

viper67wife Viper Owner

Mike,
    The Ramada is sold out for the weekend - what other hotel does the club use?

Diane

3. yellowvipergts

yellowvipergts Viper Owner

The Ramada has a sister hotel. It's a Microtel not far away...just one exit I think. We have never stayed there so I can't tell you anything about it, nor do I have the phone number. If you call the Ramada they will give you the number. In past years they have offered to move reservations from Microtel to the Ramada as any cancellations came in. However, that was when "Emily" was @ the front desk so I am not that would happen now. Oh how I miss Emily at that location! Or, just keep calling for openings at the Ramada. In years past, I was able to book about 20 rooms, using the list from the previous year, but they wouldn't let me do that this year. Hope this info helps. ~ Ginger

4. Mopar Boy

Mopar Boy Viper Owner

Diane,

A few of us are up at the Holiday Inn on Technology Parkway again.

Will be at the show. Not sure what vehicle is coming yet. Most likely the Viper but still on the edge of TBA.... :D

5. whitebluevipe

whitebluevipe Enthusiast

so is it too late for the pre registrations?

6. Mopar Boy

Mopar Boy Viper Owner

No, I don't believe so.

7. mkviper96

mkviper96 Viper Owner

We are a couple of weeks away and things are starting to come together. We have a lot of new members getting ready to go to the largest event for our region. The VP and I will be there Thursday through Sunday. If you are coming Thursday or Friday please email me as we will be going to dinner on those nights together with other members.

My email is [email protected]

8. rockit

rockit Enthusiast

Registered today, 25 bucks. Hotel is Hotel Carlisle and Embers Conv center. Also i was told bringing a Car trailer is ok.

See you there.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2013
  9. Mopar Boy

Mopar Boy Viper Owner

Car traile ris OK but you need a parking pass for it or you wont be able to park it on the grounds. Cost is $25 if memory serves.

10. mkviper96

mkviper96 Viper Owner

Is anyone bringing a 2013 Viper to Carlisle?

11. Mopar Boy

Mopar Boy Viper Owner

1:64 scale, yes! :):yay:

Or did you mean 1:1 scale? ;) :D

12. 1MEANASP

1MEANASP Viper Owner

two of us will be attending - bringing two cars - one is already pre registered -- will have to register the other one on site - will be coming down on fri - see you soon - and one is a '13

13. mkviper96

mkviper96 Viper Owner

Wow! We have a 2013 coming! Everyone wants to see that car! I keep getting e-mails about is there a 2013 coming. So thank you rof bringing it to Carlise.

14. msp282

msp282 Viper Owner

I live about 2 miles from that Holiday Inn.... is anyone meeting for dinner Friday?

15. mkviper96

mkviper96 Viper Owner

I am calling tomorrow to make reservations at Black N Bleu for Friday.

16. mkviper96

mkviper96 Viper Owner

Well Black N Bleu cannot hold 30 people and I am not sure how many are coming. So what I am going to do is meet whoever wants to go to dinner at the Ramada Inn Mechanicsburg, Pa at 4:30pm. We will then drive to one of the closest restaurants. We can break up at the restaurant into smaller parties so they can sit us all down.

17. msp282

msp282 Viper Owner

Where is the Ramada Inn Mechanicsburg? you would think after living here for 20 years I would know. This area is huge for the chain restaurants to have long waits on the weekends despite there being an olive garden, applebees, tgifridays, carrabas, outback all within a few miles....

do you guys all know each other? My wife and I don't know anyone.... We may be the outcasts...?

18. SuperBird4404BBL

SuperBird4404BBL Viper Owner

:drive: Looks like the weather will be great! :drive:

19. Stretch

Stretch Viper Owner

That will not be the case. You're always amongst friends in the VCA because everyone is very friendly.

Wish I was driving over for this but the scheduling didn't work out. Next year. Have fun! :2tu:

20. VIPERUSA

VIPERUSA Viper Owner

Deb and I just got a room at the Ramada for friday night,,not sure if we are bringing the viper or the Ram SRT/10,, but will see every one there :usa::usa::usa:

21. NSviper

NSviper Viper Owner

We set of today.we're staying at the Ramada and hopfully we make it by 4.30 friday.See you guys there.

22. msp282

msp282 Viper Owner

i at least found the Ramada Inn, near Walmart... I never go that way or pay attention if I do. Are you guys meeting for desert anywhere or just dinner?

23. mkviper96

mkviper96 Viper Owner

We will be going to dinner.

24. 1MEANASP

1MEANASP Viper Owner

Sooo, what is the address of the Ramada Inn. Anyone???

25. viper67wife

viper67wife Viper Owner

350 Bent Creek Blvd. Mechanicsburg

26. Mopar Boy

Mopar Boy Viper Owner

Hey man, you are here? Where were you today? :hmmm:

Slacker. :D

27. Mopar Steve

Mopar Steve Viper Owner

Quarter Aces Drags, 1/8 mile track anyone going? I believe it was rained out yesterday should be racing tonight.

28. whitebluevipe

whitebluevipe Enthusiast

great seeing everyone today.

29. mkviper96

mkviper96 Viper Owner

Thank you to everyone who made the trip in the fog and rain. We had a good showing of cars. It was great to have Ralph Gilles back this year to take photos and sign autographs.

30. NSviper

NSviper Viper Owner

We would like to take this opportunity to thank everybody involved. We had a fansastic time, enjoying not only the car show, but meeting new and some old friends! :) Even had fun with our unexpected "entertainment" on Saturday night :rolaugh: Also, Shaun feels there MUST have been something OFF in the Crown Royal as he only had one drink, but it took him over the edge real fast! Nothing to do with the many Captain Morgan's prior to!:rolaugh::rolaugh: We toured the Louray Caverns and did the Skydrive in the mountains in Virginia as was suggested to us....thank you so much! Loved it!
    Until next time..... Shaun (and Janet)