All-Chrysler Nationals in Carlisle PA - Viper Luncheon

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm registered! It will be a busy week as I will just be getting in from Michigan.

Any plans to caravan from the DC region again?

We caravan every year. We will probably meet at the same park and ride off of 270.

Thanks John! Just let me/us know what time and we'll meet you. I'm trying to get some additional folks from here to come including a Prowler. Yeah yeah I know.

OP
OP
Y

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR LUNCH PURPOSES!

Wristbands will be issued to VCA members for the luncheon. After parking your Viper be sure register at the Viper tent to obtain your wristband.

Thanks!

OP
OP
Y

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:2tu: SHIRTS!!!!! Plan on doing some shopping at the Viper tent again this year! Thanks to club member Al Berman, we now have a PA WV Club Logo. At our spring meeting in Harrisburg club colors were chosen to go along with the logo. We will be bringing some really nice T-shirts and men's and ladies golf shirts with our new logo stitched on them, as well as some Viper Club shirts to sell in Carlisle. Come prepared to do some shopping! Cash or check only! :2tu:

OP
OP
Y

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are looking for VIDEO shots that any PA WV club member might have of Viper events within this region. We would like to enter a video in the Regional Club Video Contest at VOI 9. Top three videos win. Photos are not needed, we have plenty of those. If you have video shots and can copy them, please bring them to Carlisle.

Thanks!

Ginger

OP
OP
Y

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gentlemen (and Ladies)!!!

START....YOUR....ENGINES!!!!

The weather report looks good for Saturday! :nana:

We need at least 60 Vipers at this event!

OP
OP
Y

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Denny what is currently the preregistered amount?

I wish we knew!!!! The last count I got from my contact at Carlisle Productions was on June 14. At that time there were 21 registered. I have emailed twice since for a head count and have not heard back. I just emailed her again this AM. :cool:

FYI - We are leaving for Carlisle at noon today. If you need to contact us for anything call my cell (607-426-0837).

See 'ya soon.

Ginger

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I just got the pre-registration list from Carlisle Productions. There are currently 35 cars pre-registered! :2tu:

Judging by the hype surrounding this years event I expect there to be mroe than double that actually show up on Saturday.

Klayfish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Denny,
I sent you an e-mail earlier. If I do make a last minute schedule change, can I come tomorrow?

Steve

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4