All-Chrysler Nationals in Carlisle PA - Viper Luncheon

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All-Chrysler Nationals in Carlisle PA - July 7-9.

Car Show and luncheon on Saturday, JULY 8th - 10 AM - ?

Last year’s event was a sight to behold! Show goers were able to cast their eyes upon 54 snakes coiled around the VIPER Club tent in the infield. All three generations, and nearly every color were represented. Let’s try to add at least a dozen more snakes to the line-up this year. The VCA won third place in the Club Challenge Award last year. We would like to move into the #2 position this year.

Get your reservations in soon as Carlisle area hotels fill up early. For further information regarding this event, sponsored by the PA-WV Club, contact: [email protected] Information regarding lodging, registration and directions, can be found at: www.carsatcarlisle.com Be sure to register as a member of the Viper Club of America.

This is a good opportunity for other club members to get together and have a great VIPER experience. And…there’s always good conversation under the VIPER TENT!!!

Please help us by PRE-REGISTERING your Viper. Space was tight last year. Additional space this year depends on pre-registered vehicles.

Please let us know by July 1st if you plan to attend. Email: [email protected] or, call Ginger at 607-426-0837.

NOTE - VIPER CLUB MEMBERS FROM CLUBS OUTSIDE PA & WV ARE WELCOME!

Hope to see you there!

Denny

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Done already, I'm preregistered.

I got the first smoke out of the beast tonight at 10PM.
My neighbours LOVE me!!! :nana: :nana: Hah, Haa!!!!!

PS. Is there ANY possibility to get us out of that crappy dusty road we had last year??? :evilmad:
They could put the Neon's there or something....

OP
OP
Y

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PS. Is there ANY possibility to get us out of that crappy dusty road we had last year??? :evilmad:
They could put the Neon's there or something....

Unfortunately, there is no guarantee of where we will be assigned. I am told it all depends on pre-registration numbers. My contact at Carlisle Events tells me that the "dusty road" is a prime location and in much demand. We'll see what happens.

Glad to hear you have your Viper back on the road.

Venom 1000TT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey watch that crack about Neon's Lauri, my son's listening and looking for some Viper chum! :)

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey watch that crack about Neon's Lauri, my son's listening and looking for some Viper chum! :)

He better have some more updates, since I'm boosting....
He could go and nibble Ed's butt, he has a slow car...

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score

He better have some more updates, since I'm boosting....
He could go and nibble Ed's butt, he has a slow car...

We already raced a couple times!! He can stick to whooping up on Arly dude :nana:

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
should be seeing you all this year. viper will be at the meguires tent....

Matt M PA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's always a great event. Haven't missed it since it's inception. But...if you do not have a room yet...you're probably out of luck. It's usually sold out by February-March.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
is there a cost to the lunch and where is it? at the tent in the viper section i guess ?

im sending my check in today for the show

OP
OP
Y

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
is there a cost to the lunch and where is it? at the tent in the viper section i guess ?

im sending my check in today for the show

The lunch is compliments of the PA-WV Viper Club. It will be under the tent at the Viper location.

See you there!

Denny

OP
OP
Y

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...if you do not have a room yet...you're probably out of luck. It's usually sold out by February-March.

Check in the outlying areas of Carlisle for a room. You should be able to find something. But, I certainly would not wait too much longer. Go to carsatcarlisle.com and check under 'Visitor Information' then 'Hotel Reservations.' Hopefully you will able to find something from that selection.

Denny

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone coming from further away can camp in my house.
I'm only 1 hour east off Carlisle, in Lancaster.

Free Beer and Cuban Cigars! :2tu:

Kurt

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I don't own a Viper, but have gone to Carlisle the past three years just to see them. I have yet to be disappointed! I would love to drive down with a few Vipers this year. Does anyone have an open seat they'd be willing to share with a diehard Viper fan? I'll meet anywhere! Thanks a lot!

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am pre-registered, wouldn't miss it, it is always a great show. If anybody has trouble getting a hotel room, give me a shout, I might be able to help you locate one. :2tu:

OP
OP
Y

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm coming in on Friday Noon. Bringing the Prowler this year. I'll be by to chat and Eat Lunch!! ;) :2tu:

Chuck -

Register your Prowler under the Viper Club of America so we can count it please. They don't mind if you do that. Ginger register's her Chrysler Town & Country, but still lists the VCA as the club. The more cars we have registered, the better it is for us. The money we win subsidizes the luncheon! :D

Thanks!

Denny

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm registered! It will be a busy week as I will just be getting in from Michigan.

Any plans to caravan from the DC region again?

OP
OP
Y

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you pre-register for this event????
We need the Carlisle staff to allocate additional parking for the Vipers this year. They are basing the number of spots on pre-registration numbers. PLEASE...get those pre-registrations in!

See you there!!! :cool:

Denny

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you pre-register for this event????
We need the Carlisle staff to allocate additional parking for the Vipers this year. They are basing the number of spots on pre-registration numbers. PLEASE...get those pre-registrations in!
See you there!!! :cool:
Denny

Denny, can you give us an update.

How many are preregistered at this point??? :nana:

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm registered! It will be a busy week as I will just be getting in from Michigan.

Any plans to caravan from the DC region again?

We caravan every year. We will probably meet at the same park and ride off of 270.

Ron Hickey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am working with Carlisle Productions again this year on a T-shirt for VCA participants. I'll also send out an email to Va-Md members urging them to preregister.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang