ALMS Laguna Beach... April 19-21st

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone planning to attend this race to support the Viper???? I will be flying in on Thursday and attending the race on Saturday if anyone wants to meet up.... shoot me a PM with your contact info.... :2tu:

02 Graphite GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are a bunch of guys going to this. Unfortunately SRT set their deal up too late. The guys that are going purchased passes through other groups before SRT sent us their info.

We also have another event planned for the same day up in Ventura.

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately SRT set their deal up too late. The guys that are going purchased passes through other groups before SRT sent us their info.
We could not wait any longer to book our crossings for the 24hrs Le mans in June :( You need to plan for this Race almost a year in advance! Still no news from SRT on what is happening?

Any of you guys planning on going to the 24hrs in June?

Have fun at Laguna :2tu:

OP
OP
G

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are a bunch of guys going to this. Unfortunately SRT set their deal up too late. The guys that are going purchased passes through other groups before SRT sent us their info.

We also have another event planned for the same day up in Ventura.

Great! I'll be there with my girl and we pickedmupmthe SRT package. I emailed them months ago and they kept me posted.

OP
OP
G

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Went to will call today to grab my tickets, parked on Broadway and Elm, saw a B&W GTS with black stock wheels. Anyone here?

02 Graphite GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We got to Long Beach around 3:30, just in time to catch the Vipers and the team before they went out on track.

Pictures are up on my site http://www.kouchicentral.com

All in all Team Viper did an AWESOME job and it was great to be there to watch in person.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We got to Long Beach around 3:30, just in time to catch the Vipers and the team before they went out on track.

Pictures are up on my site http://www.kouchicentral.com

All in all Team Viper did an AWESOME job and it was great to be there to watch in person.

Same here but didn't stay around the "Hospitality" trailer, it was placed pretty bad where you couldn't see anything.