Am I the only one who likes Cognac interior???

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I liked it better in photos than in person.
I think the carpet, steering wheel and shifter should of been black.

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
personally I dont like cognac and much prefer black,

the famous company was Connolly, a Scottish company they supplied many manufacturers, i once brought a few dyed hides off them for a work project

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In the long run, whatever interior is in it will mostly depend on condition of the leather for resale. When I am done with my Viper 70 years from now, the cognac leather will be worn out in the seat, steering wheel, and shifterknob. There also may be some *** stains as a result of my driving years after 90. :p :D

Sapphire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I waited two years to find the combination of Sapphire Blue and Cognac. Bought the car while it was still in the carrier from CA. When the dealer got it and detailed it, I walked around it. I opened the door and signed the paper. I didn’t even test drive it (reputable dealer). No stripe to draw attention away from overall beauty, HRE wheels, lowered, embroidered snake. That is all I needed to see. There are 53 other Viper GTS in Sapphire Blue/cognac but I have only seen a few. A few ACRs too.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tjferht6l6bbl1q/AADIGSwmrqWjSBy2cbzULBZGa?dl=0

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

littlecaars

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I had a GEN one red with cognac. Liked it but I got tired of it. I have a GEN four venom red currently with the two-tone upgraded interior. Love it.

steel snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ditto what Dexter says,
graphite metallic 2002 RT10 w/cognac 1 of 43. My 2000 steel grey was cognac too. Great combo.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acmeinfolabs