An Excellent Deal On A Brand New 2004 SRT-10 in Red

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was just looking on the "other site" and came across a brand new 2004 SRT-10 in Red for only $66,500. This car will probably go really fast. Anyone in the market, not a bad deal at all! PM me for the link if you would like.

moldowan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I bought my leftover '04 in burnet texas (new never titled) in october of '05 for 65k.
the dealer was sooo fast to accept my offer that I really felt i should have gone with 60K as my 1st and final offer.
I negociated 1st with a 10 minute speech on the value of this car when i drive it off the lot, and then focused on "their" options; mostly being the fact that they are close to having to wholesale it in the high 50's
Bottom line- the manager asked me if i Wanted a job-LOL
She said she had never seen anyone with the skills in bartering that I had. But to be fair, Burnet Texas is in "cowboy country". I don't think I saw one person walk into that dealership with out a cowboy hat!

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike from Ringgold is first class, bought all my signature cars from him. Recommend him to everyone

2BADD 4U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was just looking on the "other site" and came across a brand new 2004 SRT-10 in Red for only $66,500. This car will probably go really fast. Anyone in the market, not a bad deal at all! PM me for the link if you would like.

The infamous "other site" duh , Like it is a big secret

Why not just post the link???? :bonker:

oh pretty please? :rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine