And the winner for best garage goes to?????

handyman_321

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Anybody who has read the lastest Viper Mag already knows the answer to this question. Yes our own Ontario member Mr Wayne Finch has to be the winner!!! That is one world class garage Wayne.

Do you ever sneak down in the middle of the night, crack open a beer and sit in the middle of your rotating platform and think... "Holy ****!!! This is pretty cool" Because I sure as **** would. lol

I think I saw just enough room over in the corner to have a OVA get together... Granted we might be a little jammed in the 6,000 sq ft but I think we can make it work...

Just Kidding Wayne don't panic...:drive:

Wayne Finch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you ever sneak down in the middle of the night, crack open a beer and sit in the middle of your rotating platform and think... "Holy ****!!! This is pretty cool" Because I sure as **** would. lol

Thanks

I was thinking of just setting up the bed on the turntable.........beats the doghouse :2tu:

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations on the obviously successful lifestyle, very impressive setup, oh there is a hint of envy here, I'll admit it. Times like these, I look back and wonder why I chose design / engineering for a career! :omg:

Yet there are those in tougher situations and I do own a Viper, so it's not so bad. :2tu:

My wife quotes Henry David Thoreau (Walden Pond author) when I whine about not having enough money for toys.. "you can be rich if you make your wants few".. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960