Another Compliment For My Red Viper

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brilliant, I took the Viper down to Chichester Saturday early evening, as many of you Know it is the Goodwood Festival of Speed Weekend ;) I stopped off just outside Petworth on the way down for a fuel stop when this fantastic old early 50s Jag XK120 2 seater sports car pulls up next to me. He and his Lady passenger get out of the Jag and start taking photos of MY Viper :D " Are you running it up the Hill tomorrow" the Gentleman asks? He has Goodwood badges plastered all over his blazer! Wow He thinks MY car is good enough to run the Hill :headbang: Best compliment ever :2tu: We had a great evening, running around the roads of Goodwood and many people leaving the days events asking if they could take pics of the car :) We saw Jenson Button too, he came past us while we were sitting in the Goodwood traffic, he smiled when he saw the Viper :D

We ended up at the Smith and Western Diner, next to Chichester railway station,
http://www.smith-western.co.uk/restaurant-chichester.html A great BIG Surf and Turf meal, Cowboy Hats and Country and Western music and the Dodge taking Prime position outside :2tu:

God I love this car :hug2: