Another Day in the Life (photos)

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had our local Viper Club meeting this past Tuesday night. Had a record turn out of cars (13), of which nine are in this shot:

You must be registered for see images

Hey, even NORMAN proved he had a driver's license and brought his car. Better be careful, or he could end up with over 1,000 miles in less than two years!
laugh.gif

So I decided to cut out a little early, having just gotten back from a long drive out West and needing a little shut eye. I dragged Frank and Ray out so that I could shoot a couple pictures of Frank's cool license plate bracket and chat with Ray about his incredible RT/10 hardtop hoist that he put together. We walked out and the cars had a SERIOUSLY large crowd. Probably 50 people were gathered around the Snakes. They crowded around us and begged to see an engine. I just happened to have one, so a few folks wandered over to take a peek:

I guess they thought it was pretty cool, as they started bowing down to it on their hands and knees:

In order to avoid some of the drool on the paint, I offered to let all comers sit in the car and see what they thought. Several young ladies from a traveling women's softball team decided they would kiss the car in various places to show their appreciation, however I only caught one on film:

One family lingered for quite a while and was entranced by the cars. They run a farm outside of town and are used to driving trucks. They had never seen anything like this up close. After determining that the wife was adept at handling a stick, I tossed her the keys to my car and suggested that she fire it up for her sons to hear. She was ecstatic!

What a GREAT car to drive and to own. I am always grateful for my good fortune.

Chris

NascarDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those situations do humble you a bit, don't they.
Always nice to have a little reality check to keep
things in perspective.

I keep a couple Matchbox vipers in packages in my
glove box for the trips to the gas station and the
younger crowd.

Keep that camera rolling Chris,

Dave

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members