Another speeding ticket!

Tiepilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
laugh.gif
Warren you need to go to jazzersize and lose some weight off of that right foot!

Where were you on 575, I bet it was GSP that got you. 575 is terrible to speed on lately. Cobb county has a bunch that like to watch from Barrett Pkwy up towards Bells Ferry and then it's GSP from Hwy 92 up. 575 is easy shooting for the cops being it's a divided by grass median 4 lane.

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
More track time = less need for speed on the highways!

Viper Days is your answer!

Yves

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Buy a motorcycle and let them 'work' for their money
smile.gif

Also a good adrenaline rush.

Warren 00 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just can't seem to keep it under 85. I was nabbed early this morning on a deserted stretch of 575 north of Atlanta. No one around, came around a curve and bingo, blue light special.

What is the secret? How do you do it? (keep it under 85)

Martin D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Living in Atlanta, I also suggest the V1. That one investment has saved me literally thousands of dollars. I know some of you will think I am crazy but I regularly do sprints to 150 on the local Highways.

Drive it like you stole it Warren!

Regards,

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Martin D:
I know some of you will think I am crazy but I regularly do sprints to 150 on the local Highways.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought that was mandatory for Vipers?
smile.gif

Surly 1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
North Georgia, try 400 North aka (Alpharetta Autobahn) up around exits 16 and 17 gets pretty isolated in the evenings! BTW wind sprints to 150 on ramps are pretty much a rush.

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since we are talking about GA, be aware that the Doraville cops [you know, the ones that nab EVERYONE between 285 and tilly mill / winters chapel] are now using LASER instead of Ka band radar.

As for GA 400 cops, so far all I read on the V1 is Ka...

JD

Martin D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Greg,

What jammer are you using?

JD - good tip about Doraville. I have learned to cruise through that trap at 55 no matter what kind of hurry I am in. Also, I got hit with a laser by Fulton county on GA 400 just south of the North Ridge. Luckily, I think I must have picked up some scatter first, cause I was going 80. By the time I got hit again, I was down to 65.

Regards,

KepRght

Enthusiast
Reaction score
get a Valentine 1... NOW!

Or a jammer, but turn it off in the city or you will be hit with a 55 in a 25... seen it happen first hand