Any Appetite For Heffner Twin Turbo?

02 F.E. TT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know you guys stay on top of things much more than I do, so your imput is needed. I will be listing my 2002 F.E. on this site as soon as my son can post it for me. Just wondering what the market is for this baby.

GTS1997

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It depends. How many owners has it had? How many miles are on it? How many horsepower. Do you have any 1/4 mile times for it? How is the paint, and interior? Any prior accidents? And what exactly was done with the Heffner TT kit? Any upgrades to the suspension, gears, or transmission?

OP
OP

02 F.E. TT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can answer all those questions, just dont want to over step my boundries with this site by advertising here before purchasing the classified ad. I guess I was just asking if many guys are seeking TT cars . I can say it is a beautiful 02 F.E. 510 stroker,1100h.p. on pump, 1400h.p. on race. 5885 miles.

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can answer all those questions, just dont want to over step my boundries with this site by advertising here before purchasing the classified ad. I guess I was just asking if many guys are seeking TT cars . I can say it is a beautiful 02 F.E. 510 stroker,1100h.p. on pump, 1400h.p. on race. 5885 miles.

don't list it for less then $60,000-65,000........

OP
OP

02 F.E. TT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Roy for your imput. I have seen your posts on here many times and respect your opinion. If memory serves me correctly, I believe you are or were once a TT owner. The numbers you suggested are right where I need to be.

Viper Grenade

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you will not be pleased with the price when you sell it

Plum is right. If you get 60k your lucky. More like 55k. If I recall it had the "h" wheels and needed a few drive train updates to match the power. But other than that the car was flawless.

OP
OP

02 F.E. TT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It does have the H wheels. For plum to say I wont be pleased at the price when I sell it is presumptive. It is not for the faint of heart or wallet. Thanks for your input.

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Roy for your imput. I have seen your posts on here many times and respect your opinion. If memory serves me correctly, I believe you are or were once a TT owner. The numbers you suggested are right where I need to be.

Thank you.....I am on my 3rd TWIN TURBO and had 1 ROE Supercharged.......your numbers and mine on your dyno are almost identical....These TWIN TURBO Vipers are MONSTERS and we are not going to give them away......we take care of our Vipers just like the rest of the Viper owners and no one that has never owned one like ours can comprehend the Brutal power of these.....They are not for your normal driver.....These cars are as reliable and dependABLE as any Viper out there......out of three TT Vipers I have never broke anything...my ROE broke a UNITREX HALF SHAFT in half the very first time I lined up at the tree at the track......replaced it with a new one and NEVER had anpther problem then that.......we don't race our cars any more then any other Viper owner does but when we do it is an AWESOME experience........(some of us drag race ours once in a while and some others go in circles alot) ours is just 1/8th or 1/4 of a mile at a time....yours is probly several miles or so and long hard continous stress and strain on your motors......we do NOT need to devalue or price our Vipers so cheap......everyone needs to stick together and quit giving our Vipers away for so little......that is what the GT40 crowd does and the Ferrarri people and LAMBO owners do........our Vipers are not Vettes and cheap toys that anyone can buy......lets stick together and be proud of our Vipers and if someone else wants one.......MAKE THEM BUY IT otherwise they need to buy a vette and idolize our cars because they did not buy one.....the difference between MEN and BOYs is the PRICE of THEIR toys.......PLEASE everyone lets be very proud of our VIPERS and demand better prices for them....In the long run we will all win on this.......my 2 cents......I am ROY........:drive::drive: :2tu: :dunno:

GTS1997

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I saw the photos of your FE TT Viper, and man it is nice, but definitely out of my price range. On the other Viper online forum someone just posted a B/W 1996 Heffener TT for sale, Granted it's got 30,*** miles, but his asking price starts with 4x,***. I'm sure you will find a buyer for yours, it is really sharp looking. GLWS. Just curious why are you selling it so soon?

V10TT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would not take less than 65k for it.
There is a HUGE difference in the motor/turbo set up between the 96 Heffner Blue car and this TT F.E car.

OP
OP

02 F.E. TT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would not take less than 65k for it.
There is a HUGE difference in the motor/turbo set up between the 96 Heffner Blue car and this TT F.E car.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. You are correct of course.

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Based on the mileage and build its deft worth in the 60-65k but like Plum said its gonna be hard to get that :( car market just *****! Get that ad up fast, before you lose all of the northeast market to winter...

OP
OP

02 F.E. TT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Based on the mileage and build its deft worth in the 60-65k but like Plum said its gonna be hard to get that :( car market just *****! Get that ad up fast, before you lose all of the northeast market to winter...

Ad is now up and running. Thanks for the post and point well taken concerning the market.

V10TT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
YOu should post any dyno numbers/boost if availabe and also size of Turbos (71mm??) in your add.
I did not know the car had stryker heads, that is a BIG plus!!

jojogts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also tried to buy this car off heath's toys, what an *******...

OP
OP

02 F.E. TT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also tried to buy this car off heath's toys, what an *******...

Great. You now have another chance. No trades though please. As far as being Javos old car, I have no idea.
Lets get together

triplexotica

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just keep it and drive it like you stole it.

I got offered stupid $ for mine a few years ago and I told the guy NO.

I bought mine new. You simply can't write a check and buy something like this again. Mine is the last 02' Yellow ACR. :usa:

You must be registered for see images

Viper Grenade

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sent you a PM. Let me know if you got it.

Got the PM and sent one back. The price is a bit more than I wanted to pay but I will think about it. I will get back to you in a few days when I hear back from Jason about all the build specs. I know the car needs drivetrain upgrades to handle the power it makes for what I would like to do with the car.

Looking for something to run in the salt flats.

OP
OP

02 F.E. TT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just keep it and drive it like you stole it.

I got offered stupid $ for mine a few years ago and I told the guy NO.

I bought mine new. You simply can't write a check and buy something like this again. Mine is the last 02' Yellow ACR. :usa:

WOW! What a beautiful car. Yellow with black stripes has been one of my favorite color combos since I started looking at Vipers. At some point after a while you do decide to just keep the car. Thank you for the response.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang