Any Bay Area Viper heads????

arian23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was wondering if there was anyone from the Bay Area (california)Viper owners and if so where abouts? Do you guys go out on drives or meet up? I live in the penninsula (San Mateo)

vegas guy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I work in Foster City and own a home in San Mateo and Las Vegas. There are quite a few of us around this area. A couple of us go to the Wednesday nite parking lot shows during the summer. I have helped a couple of guys with their mods as I have the room at both houses.

OP
OP
A

arian23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you guys should get together. There is this car meet up in Sunnyvale on Sunday evenings off of Lawernce express way.

OP
OP
A

arian23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a bunch of cars. From imports to muscle cars. They had this 612hp Acura rsx there. Its pretty cool. Its at the Starbucks parking lot off El Camino. It would be pretty cool to see some Vipers come and spit some venom!!!!

RainMaker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
By the way...

I am planning on heading towards Santa Cruz in a day or so via 680 to 17 or through HWY 1 when the weather breaks.

Anybody else interested?

I need to break in the car.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Next club meeting is February 7 at Santa Row "Maggianos" at 7PM in San Jose.

...which means 5pm sitting in traffic for at least 2 hours coming from San Francisco and back. I'll have to pass. How about a gathering north? My family owns a large restaurant and bar in Berkeley. Not a whole lot of parking, but I'm sure we can arrange something.

Burt G

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Restaurant & Bar in Berkeley.....Tell us more, sounds interesting. :2tu:

OP
OP
A

arian23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If everyones not down for Feb 7 we should all get together somewhere.It would be really cool. We should try for sunday nights in sunnyvale. Lemme know what you guys think.

Randy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The Northern California Viper Club is extremely active, although I note that John has been falling behind getting the events up on our web site. As has been said, we do meet the first Tuesday of every month at Maggiano's in Santana Row, in San Jose, at 7:00pm. If you think you'll come, please let Maurice Liang know ([email protected]), as the restaurant needs a head count, and its $30/head for the dinner. Yes, if you are coming from very far, its not exactly the best time of day to do the traffic, but we have people come from as far away as Stockton, Petaluma, Danville, etc.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Restaurant & Bar in Berkeley.....Tell us more, sounds interesting. :2tu:

It's the oldest Chinese restaurant in the east bay... been around for 40 yrs. A landmark, really. Seats 180. Not quite as spiffy as PF Chang's, but also not as fake. It's not personally my restaurant, but I help manage the bar pro bono, and fill in for the bartenders when they can't make it.

We should do a mini-gathering there, and maybe plan a big event... show the SouthBay boys how to really party. :2tu:

aslowdodge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
pleasanton

smfettig I think I met you at 24hr fitness in pleasanton last summer

smfettig

Viper Owner
Reaction score
aslowdodge,

You have the blue with white strips right? I think I saw you going down Stanley a few months ago. That car looked awesome, and sounded good too. I tried to catch up to you while in my truck buy I couldn't get any green lights.

Got Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Arian23,

Are you talking about the Starbucks on the corner of El Camino and Lawrence? If so , what time on Sundays, and technically that is Santa Clara. The border of Sunnyvale is at the Fish Market on El Camino.

Burt G

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone interested in setting up a Sunday afternoon cruise? (weather permitting) We could start a head count & entertain some locations. I'm down!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21