Any CT, NY, NJ owners interested in wowing the crowd @ local show?

OP
OP
G

Ghetto2315

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im in.

01 sahara TJ here with 4" of lift so far and 33 X 12.50's.... :)

Oh good god... a Viper and a Jeep! :headbang:

Thank you all for coming... I'm praying for no rain!!!

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately the outlook right now for saturday is 52 degrees for a High....with showers.....not very exciting...If that changes I will be there if not...will this event be rescheduled??

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL guys guys calm down! Weather Channel ***** right now they say we get rain and they can only predict three days ahead so wait till tomarrow and see if it changes.

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Now now boys play nice .I have my sons baseball game till 12:30 -1:00 so I can't get there till 1:30 or so if its nice out are you going out after?

Russ

OP
OP
G

Ghetto2315

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alright, well needless to say I am not happy about the forecast as it calls for scattered showers in the AM and then showers in the evening.... which gives the show a good chance of the rain giving us a break for the show so I'm not too down yet. But my luck has NOT been good, being that our show has been rained out for 3 consecutive years!!!

Talk about bad luck...

Regardless, I can completely understand that you guys do not want to bring your snakes out due to the chance of rain. Trust me, I dont bring out my Street Jeep when it rains... I dont intend for you guys to bring your Snakes out.

Again, Thank you guys for considering on coming to the show. The show will be on regardless if it rains so if you are in the area, please stop on by, even if you're in your daily driver... and if you want to take the chance to bring your Snake, it would make my pitiful day!

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alright, well needless to say I am not happy about the forecast as it calls for scattered showers in the AM and then showers in the evening.... which gives the show a good chance of the rain giving us a break for the show so I'm not too down yet. But my luck has NOT been good, being that our show has been rained out for 3 consecutive years!!!

Talk about bad luck...

Regardless, I can completely understand that you guys do not want to bring your snakes out due to the chance of rain. Trust me, I dont bring out my Street Jeep when it rains... I dont intend for you guys to bring your Snakes out.

Again, Thank you guys for considering on coming to the show. The show will be on regardless if it rains so if you are in the area, please stop on by, even if you're in your daily driver... and if you want to take the chance to bring your Snake, it would make my pitiful day!

The whole weekend looks like a wash out! After a gorgeous week, I'm teething at the bit to get out and drive. Think I'll take a drive to Jojnes Beach tonight before it gets cold and wet.

Let's see what happens Ghetto. If it's nice, I'd bet you'll have way too many of us!

OP
OP
G

Ghetto2315

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just outside enjoying the last bit of sunshine when a Blue with White Stripes GTS comes roaring up the hill right next to me... was it any of you guys trying to rub it in??

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just outside enjoying the last bit of sunshine when a Blue with White Stripes GTS comes roaring up the hill right next to me... was it any of you guys trying to rub it in??

I know a guy in Waterbury who own's a Blue/White striper...Not sure he is VCA though...

OP
OP
G

Ghetto2315

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I know a guy in Waterbury who own's a Blue/White striper...Not sure he is VCA though...

That has got to be him because its probably the only Viper in Waterbury and Post University is in Waterbury. Tell him to come!

OP
OP
G

Ghetto2315

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The show went on as planned even thought it rained for the most part of it. It rained from the time we started to prepare for the show at 9:30 till 3, when we started to judge the classes. 3-4 gave us the only break of rain, but the damage was done... most of the cars that were supposed to come decided to skip the hassle of the rain. Overall, we were expecting atleast 150-200 cars... but had 35, which ws enough to keep the show going and not call it quits. Needless to say, the "1st, 2nd and 3rd Place Exotic" were not claimed... but wanted say Thank you for planning on coming to the show. It would of made a lot of people's day (including mine) if it had not rained and you guys attended, but I'm aware that things happen like this and its best to look at the brighter side.

Maybe next year guys?

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry the way it turned out Ghetto! Make sure to let us know again next year. I am SURE that, if it was a decent day, you would have had your lot FULL with Vipers!

We'll make sure to plan for it agin next year!

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The show went on as planned even thought it rained for the most part of it. It rained from the time we started to prepare for the show at 9:30 till 3, when we started to judge the classes. 3-4 gave us the only break of rain, but the damage was done... most of the cars that were supposed to come decided to skip the hassle of the rain. Overall, we were expecting atleast 150-200 cars... but had 35, which ws enough to keep the show going and not call it quits. Needless to say, the "1st, 2nd and 3rd Place Exotic" were not claimed... but wanted say Thank you for planning on coming to the show. It would of made a lot of people's day (including mine) if it had not rained and you guys attended, but I'm aware that things happen like this and its best to look at the brighter side.

Maybe next year guys?

Sorry it didn't work out Ghetto...you did a great job rallying everyone here and we will definitely try again next year! :2tu:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi