Any good deals on Red/Black Vipers in Canada?

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know of any really good deals on a red or black viper (prerferably brand new) or under 1000 kms in Canada? I saw a silver one for sale at 99k with 100 kms on it just not the right color for me. Thanks for your guys help in advance!
Rick

OP
OP
S

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And can someone explain to me how exactly a lease works? These vipers should have a residual of at least 65,000 and offered at 99k how much would my payment be? am i paying interest on the entire amount? is it better to just to finance since I don't plan on giving it back ever!

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know the exchange rate but if you want a new black 04 there should be quite a few out there. When I was in Toronto in July one of the Brampton Plant guys told me there were over 300 Blacks unsold. If your going to keep it, buy it. Lease it if you don't have any money to put down. You'll have a Buy-out option price, figure it out both ways with the interest. I'm sure the dealer will do it for you. I have a 04 and a 05, the only difference I see is the radio. The 04 should be a lot less. It's a year old.

OP
OP
S

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for your help! I see a lot of unsold Vipers but they all want full or close to full price for them. I'm patiently waiting for a killer deal ;) .

SLICKSSS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just told a friend of mine about a Brand New 2004 Red SRT/10 that has been on the showroom floor(at least 6 months or more) at a dealer here in Toronto.

Picked it up for an amazing $96,800 CDN plus taxes. He is a very happy camper. :D

I know they took a big hit just to move it out.

Look hard enough and you may get a screaming deal. IMO

The car market and economy is in the toilet.

Good Luck

Slicksss...

SilverViper03

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dhady

I am from Montreal and I personally know the owner of a 5 Star DC and with him you can get a brand new 04 black (no mileage). If I were you I will benefit of the 10 000$ credit offer by DC until the 31 of March. Because of the end of the promotion and the arrival of the spring they sell fast (also because the production of the C6 convertible is delay). I had a lunch with him today; a red, a black and silver were available. Tonight I called him to get you the right info and the red is already gone. I will let you negotiate the price but I think he can save you 20 000$ on the retail price.

If you want to reach him, Patrick Dandurand 450-444-9400 or [email protected]

Good luck for your purchase.

OP
OP
S

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I contacted a dealer about one for $96,888 brand new with 23 kms and it got sold...i'm looking for one around that price. Viper market in bc is tottally dead as well but a few dealers around here still think they can get msrp for em lol

SLICKSSS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dhady I think the dealer you called if in Toronto?? was the one my friend just got.

But don,t worry...I just located another 2004 Red SRT/10 with 345km on it, still new (more or less) and never titled.

Its at a Mercedes Dealer Waaay Up North in Thunder Bay.

They are asking $99,900...give them a call and throw a low offer around the $96,800 or maybe a little less since it has 345km and who knows???? Cant see them moving that fast way up there .....???

There number is 807-475-3333

Good luck and let us know how you make out.

Slicksss...

OP
OP
S

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds good...I'm going to actaully go to a dealer close by Friday afternoon and if that doesnt' work out we'll go from there :2tu: thanks for your help guys :laugh:

OP
OP
S

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know where you can get a black 04 new from a dealer in CT for $75000 american.

They void the warrenty as you bring it accross the border...going by todays exchange rates:
75,000.00 USD United States Dollars = 90,090.63 CAD Canada Dollars

So thats one hell of a price!! 8,000 canadian I'll have left over for warrenty work....thats not bad at all...since I won't be driving it very much any ways. Would you guys go this route? (even more if I buy it from bc since I can't find one for even 98 around here :( )

pitbull11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My suggestion is buy in the US , forget the warranty unless you are going to drive it everyday. i live in BC , own two vipers, a 96 and a 04 Mamba, the 04 i bought in the US , you can get a better deal down there

They are easy to import. The dealers here want too much . Some of the dealers here want $110k Cdn for cars that have 1000kms on them

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Call Woodhouse Dodge and ask for Bill Pemberton....he has a red one right now. He will give you the best deal :2tu:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960