Any good detail shops in tucson?

coryd

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Im looking to get my 03 viper detailed and was wondering if anybody knew of any good spots in tucson that i can trust. any suggestions would be appreciated.

VPRBITE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey, sorry I did not see your post sooner. I DO NOT recommend car spa at all unless they have gotten way way better. They are an in and out, machine job place. I had high speed customs ( http://hispeedcustoms.com/ ) do a cut and polish on my paint (02 Red GTS) to remove swirls. They did such a great job, I didn't even have to wash it for about 10 months until it got rained on. Just a casual dusting kept me gettnig compliments on the finsih. Yeah, it was a little pricey at 500.00 but they also took the wheels off to get all the brake dust off from the inside of the barrel. Also, I trust them because they build $100k+ hot rods on the regular, so you know they aren't gonna take your Viper out for fun or lose the clutch while moving it like some idiot at a car wash would do.. And, they know how to treat paint. Check out the "wasabi" they built and sold at Barret Jackson a year ago on their website. Actually, it's a pretty cool shop to go check out. Call me if you have any questions about mine or who to talk to there or anything. Good luck