Any old runflats lying around?

ZO6KLR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Guys, a buddy of mine just picked up his first Viper (first time driving one, also) and it came with two sets of wheels/tires. The factory 10 spokes have runflats on them but they are totally burnt (rears) and are in no shape to drive with. The Toyos that are on the car now are slicks and they have no life either, not to mention they aren't the best choice for daily driving. Does anyone have any runcraps lying around that they want to get rid of? He needs something just to limp along until he can scrape a little change together for PS2's.

DEKE01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Guys, a buddy of mine just picked up his first Viper (first time driving one, also) and it came with two sets of wheels/tires. The factory 10 spokes have runflats on them but they are totally burnt (rears) and are in no shape to drive with. The Toyos that are on the car now are slicks and they have no life either, not to mention they aren't the best choice for daily driving. Does anyone have any runcraps lying around that they want to get rid of? He needs something just to limp along until he can scrape a little change together for PS2's.

I'm no tire expert, but chances are that any run crap rears you can find aren't going to be much better. I took my 4 yr old, 12K mile run craps off and kept them to use for drifting because they have no traction at all. Unless someone took relatively unused run craps off a 2006, anything older probably isn't going to be worth the costs of shipping and mounting.

caraholic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have two front and two rear runflats from my 2006 coupe. They have about 2000 miles on them. They have about 90% of the tread remaining. PM me if interested

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I now have a set of 4 run flats, 2 fronts, 2 rears. The rears have less than 500 miles on them. PM me if interested.

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i may be in the market for a set of used run flats anyone still have them?
I will have all 4 available here in a couple days. I have PS2's on the way that will be replacing the run flats. The rears have less than 500 miles on them. PM me if interested, need to get rid of them fast so will be a good deal.

Last edited:

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BTW my run flats were purchased in August of 2007. They are not the stock ones that came with the car. I had a nail in the passenger rear so I replaced both rears with run flats. Yeah I know, I didn't know better at the time or else I would of just gotten the PS2's.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang