Any other Gen IV striping options??

bigdeep1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I keep looking at the various stripe options over the years, and still can't find a stripe pattern that looks perfect for the Gen IV styling.

I know the 2010 stripe gets a lot of heat; however, I think they had the right concept. I think a center strip starting with the width of the front scoop and finishing with the width of the end of the scoop would be awesome. The massive vented hood looks great, but striping can really make it look a little too busy and distract from its work of art.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

OP
OP
B

bigdeep1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess this is the closest I can find. The FE looks awesome, but limited color and premium pricing may make it a tough fit for me. God that is a gorgeous car!!

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
B

bigdeep1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a Gen III (2005 Dodge Viper SRT 10 Commemorative), but it pretty much has the stripe I was talking about:
You must be registered for see images

It seems the 2009 Dodge Viper Limited Edition VOI 10 Coupe has 95% of my described stripe.

I must admit, that the VOI stripe is a lot more tame vs the 2010 stripe...which is getting a little more polarizing the more I look at it.

I can't help and still fall in love with Vipers all over again when I see any model Viper with the 96/97 classic GTS blue with white stripe combo. If only the 2010 kept the same style of stripe...but just a little thinner from front to back:

There....I am done with having this discussion with myself!

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc