Any Roe S/C Near Dallas?

rgavitt2002

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to hook up with anyone who has a Roe S/C anywhere near Dallas. I have a few mods but want to add a Roe. I would prefer to see a unit up close and personal and get a real quick ride if at all possible. Would greatly appreciate it!
Thanks,
Robert

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in Arlington and would be glad to help. Shoot me a pm with your phone number. I've had two Roe cars and my present set up also has 3.73 gears. :usa:

You must be registered for see images

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
shelby3, what kinda numbers do you run on the dyno or track, i want to go the same route as your setup cause it honestly looks killer! also what headers are those?-josh

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
shelby3, what kinda numbers do you run on the dyno or track, i want to go the same route as your setup cause it honestly looks killer! also what headers are those?-josh

Josh, The headers are Belangers. The initial tune was around 635 rwhp and 670 rwtq on blower only, 798 rwhp and 908 rwtq with the juice added. The blower only numbers seem low to me based on what is on the car. I'm in the process of trying to find out if there is more in the tuning or the car dyno numbers are low due to the rear 3.73 gears. :usa:

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shelby3,
How does it hook up with 3.73 gears?

Traction in the first two gears requires modulation of the right foot. I bought the car with the 3.73 gears already in it and planned to change them after the power adders were installed. However, I like the gears especially 5th which is very usable now. 3rd pulls like a scalded monkey. :usa:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine