You must be registered for see images

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That Anaconda is actually better looking than I thought.

They are all badass, I don't know which one I would choose!

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
kevin, dont start second quessing, its been almost a year and your day is almost here.remember to check every inch of it so we dont have a repeat of the last ssg delivery. im happy for you my ex-bumble bee brother. :2tu:

benny

Benny, Your right,lol...I have someone from here ready to go look at it when it comes in and to take pics for me..:2tu: I also want that Bumble bee ACR too,lol...Are you getting a 09 if you sell yours.? I have to say that I think the meanest looking one at of all the pics is the black with red drivers stripe..:headbang:Thanks for setting me straight!!! ,lol.

Congrats!!! And, we can't wait to see the pictures. There is no comparison between Anaconda Green and SSG. Don't get me wrong, Anaconda will look lovely on the ACR, but SSG will look bad a$$. In the words of Forest Gump, "Thats all I have to say about that!"

Vipernut,I agree, I think the best contrast is the black on SSG,Yellow,Orange,Red..I like the Anaconda Green but it doesnt scream at you like SSG,Yellow,Orange, my 3 favorites...Thanks for your opinion..

All this talk and no pics? I am dissapointed :(

ACR, When I get it I will post up pics believe me:headbang:

Not enough color contrast between Anaconda Green and the Black center stripe. SSG/Black is way better in that regards, IMHO.

+1 You and Vipernut are correct...IF I had loads of cash and a space for them I would get the ANA, because of its rarity and I bet it looks better in person like all of the Viper colors do...

Thanks everyone....Kevin

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looked like smoeone put armor all/protectant all over the interior of that SSG ACR. I would refuse delivery on a car if they put that shiny crap on my car :(

And someone installed the inspection sticker year the wrong way too :lmao:

ACRJUD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice pics, Im not a big fan of te single color ACRs, but all the stripes and centerbands cars look awesome. I also agree on the armor-all overkill.

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FYI, Sprayway glass cleaner sprayed onto interior parts with Armor all, will lift the gloss, leaving you with the finish you had before ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala