Any Stryker Reds Without a BUYER?!

vipernut

VCA International Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
So..finally the dream has been quashed.....no STRYKER RED VIPER for me or any other Viper Club member (up here in Canada)..or so it seems....so I was just wondering ..is there a STRYKER RED still available down there in the US ?! and if yes...any ideas on circumventing the fact that the warranty isn't transferable?

OP
OP
vipernut

vipernut

Venom Member
Reaction score
Thank you guys....you know VIPER isn't just a car to me...(I know this sounds sappy but)..for the last 20 years (plus) VIPERING has become a HUGE part of my life. Besides the actual car.....I've been collecting everything and anything that has to do with the car.....we actually moved to a bigger house because my collection had taken over literally half the house. And because of my collecting (ebaying) I've made friends all over the world. And this VCA and forums have enabled me to make some really great friends locally and far away.
Viper people are the best!! I remember back in the days of the TV show VIPER and kids used to follow me down the street yelling..VIPER! VIPER!! I don't think that happens with any other car.
Makes you feel so good!

Indy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
kids used to follow me down the street yelling..VIPER! VIPER!! I don't think that happens with any other car.
...an ice cream van comes to mind :D
Good luck with your search! Why not go with a B/W launch edition to match your current car?

OP
OP
vipernut

vipernut

Venom Member
Reaction score
...an ice cream van comes to mind :D
Good luck with your search! Why not go with a B/W launch edition to match your current car?

True...mmmmmmmmmm..ICE CREAM!
Almost as good as VIPER..but not quite...LOL!

To me..(at this point) any colour other than STRYKER RED is "settling" ! And (as you said) I do already have a blue & white VIPER.
Plus I'm told the launch editions are very difficult to get up here also..but bottom line is....I just want STRYKER RED! (sorry if I'm sounding like a broken record!!)...

Hey..maybe after (seeing it in person) at the Auto Show this weekend I'll change my mind!?

Somehow I doubt that!

JonSav

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm sure someone will sell their stryker red if they are sold out.. You prob will have to pay more to get it though

strykergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
call Tomball, I'm sure they will have one. Call Woodhouse or Roanoke as well. The bigger dealers will be the ones who will have them.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave