Any Viper Tech Experts in the Atlanta Area

jjbondzio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know of a good place in the atlanta area to take a look at a viper and inspect it before actually buying it.

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Couple of thoughts, depending where you/the car is:

If you're near the city, Joseph Dell is da man and a club member - knows the crap outa these cars.

If you're way way north (like Chatanooga), Tony Armour (1TONY1 on the boards) is the right call.

If you're anywhere near MoG, take the car to Balanced Performance Motorsports and ask for Jason, he's got 2 or 3 Vipers in there at the moment.

Good luck with it!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To go along with what Bob said, if you are in the Roswell area, there is Palmer Dodge. You can ask for Jared and he'll help get everything setup for you. If the car is in north GA and 1Tony1 is unavailable, take it to Ringgold Dodge in Ringgold, GA.

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys -

While I appreciate the props, I haven't really got time to do anything car related these days. Business is good and daughter is growing. I barely have time to change my own oil let alone work on other people's cars.

Go to Tony for performance stuff and Ringgold for dealership stuff. Palmer has been trying to make amends in the GA region so if you tell them you are a VCA member you are _supposed_ to get a significantly discounted labor rate. I'm sure that if you don't know about it, though, they won't volunteer that. Get more info from Chad (V10SpeedLuvr) on that item.

Palmer has a ton of stuff of the lot. But definitely check out the car (including having them put it on a rack) before you buy it. I'd buy cars from Mike @ Ringgold site-unseen, though, as his reputation preceeds him.

Good luck!

viperpalmer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck with your search. I am the new sales manager here so I should be able to help even more than before (discounts, contributions, etc.) for the viper club but all I have set does no good unless they come and see me first. The discounts are meant to be a bonus for the club members so you are correct in saying that I don't/won't give it out to anyone if they don't ask for it. What would be the benefits of being a member if I just cut the rate for everyone? I set this up obviously to get a better relationship with the club members but also in part to encourage others to become members. In short if you are reading this post you are more than likely a member and as I had said in the past come see me or call me and I will make sure you are taken care of.

Again good luck with your search. If I can be of help let me know.

Jared O'Brien

OP
OP
J

jjbondzio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the car is located in gainesvill, ga

would anyone be willing to take a look at the car before i spend money on a plane ticket to fly out there and look at it myself.

viperpalmer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
jjbondzio,
It was nice talking to you today. I have already spoken with my head Viper tech and head service manager and let them know that the viper will be coming by soon. I will let you know what I think as well.