anybody have an engine they want to sell

05SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got an '05 engine that spun a bearing at 36000 miles. I don't know the extent of damage to the block, but it's otherwise complete, and it has a fair share of salvageable components.

Catwood

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Todd,

I have an '09 engine. Comes with lots of spares, bumper, glass, seats, body panels, etc. $72K and I'll deliver. :)

Tell Mike I got his message...I've been swamped at work, can't get away for the day I had planned on the 20th so no rush now.

Cat

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
When Arrow Racing sold 2.5 years ago, PartsRack bought all their out-of-warrantee core engines and parts. Arrow had been stroring them for Dodge since April 1994. It combined into 7 semi-trailerloads, and 3 of those were double-decked.

Xhlr8n

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive got a gen-1 with comp cam, t&d rockers, and jeff mory stage 3 heads, also have a new t-56 viper tranny, It was for a project that I just havent been able to get started.

Let me know if you have any interest, I can send pics. Thanks

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When Arrow Racing sold 2.5 years ago, PartsRack bought all their out-of-warrantee core engines and parts. Arrow had been stroring them for Dodge since April 1994. It combined into 7 semi-trailerloads, and 3 of those were double-decked.

WOW!!!:omg: Talk about one stop shopping! Why not buy from Partsrack and get exactly what you want, and as much as you need?

Bill

underpressure

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have a motor with Paxton SC out of a '99 with CNC UGR heads and cam package. Block has 26k on it, heads have less then 500 miles. The motor put down 890 WHP @ 13 lbs on pump. asking 10k for motor 13k with blower and 15k complete with trans.... PM for pictures and documentation