Anybody know this car?

jojogts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw this on eBay anybody know more info on it? Whose kit is it, built motor? Thanks...

Voodoo Rob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The lug nuts might be good. Did I miss something, twin Turbo and no engine pics? Something is not right, abort abort!

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The lug nuts might be good. Did I miss something, twin Turbo and no engine pics? Something is not right, abort abort!

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. Pix show all the damaged stuff and no attention is paid to the reason you'd want the car. If the TT motor was good, picking the car up for single digits would make transplantation very economical.

F

FrgMstr

No way a yellow Viper could sustain that kind of damage on its own. A red one must have run into it. ;)

Seriously, get a ten foot pole, then don't touch it with it without seeing it in person.

vpower01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
From the pic the motor looks like the intake goes 2 into one...twins?
The guy said the motor ran? So it would be worth checking out.
here is one pic off ebay
You must be registered for see images attach

I think i would get it if i already didnt have one.

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

jojogts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't want the car just the motor, tranny and fuel system. Also Wanted to know if the motor was built at all.

aloushi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if you wanna spend about $20-$25k on top of the cost of this car and you're ok with it then get it, but don't think $5-$10K will get this car up to par cause it won't and at the end of the day it still has a salvage title and damaged frame...but then again the engine and tranny might be a good donor for another car...good luck...