Anybody near Brooklyn, MI?

PatrickG

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I maybe need a 2002 GTS looked at in person and would greatly appreciate any help. The car is in Brooklyn, MI 49230-9600
Viper GTS ad with pictures

The asking price is lower than on this website.

I'd be happy to compensate you for your fuel and also mileage if you like.

Thank you
Patrick

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I looked at that car a few months ago. Right front fog light is cracked, and the chin of the spoiler below has some stress cracks in it. The bottom of the spoiler in that area might have been damaged slightly.

Tires looked newish-wheel weights were put on the outside of the rim for some reason. I can't remember any other significant body damage other than the inside rear view mirror sitting on the passenger seat. Might have been some more small scrapes in the front.

I drove it..couldn't hear or sense any mechanical oddities. Has a yellow bra. If I remember any more I'll post it.

Overall it didn't seem to be quite as powerful as it should, but that could be just dirty OE filters and no smooth tubes or something. Or because it's a creampuff.

In the end the yellow was just a little too much for me.

:)

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The dealer said a guy in the township just to north traded it in on a Hummer or some such thing. Not sure why a Ford dealer had a Hummer-maybe the H was used..

RayC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have no desire for the compensation you offered above and I'd be happy to look for you. I live about 15 min. away from Brooklyn Ford. I've seen the car parked outside several times during the summer but have never stopped to check it out. Let me know and I could possibly do it Friday.

-------------------------------------
1997 GTS B/W
2004 SRT 10 White Mamba
2006 SRT 10 VCA Coupe

OP
OP
P

PatrickG

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thank you very much for your offers. Somehow I'm not so sure about this one anymore . Before I "demand" someone's time I'd like to be more positive/serius about this car. I'll let you know.

What would be a good price for this car (as a buyer)?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi