Anyone Else Going to May 12 CECA Event?

Kai SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is anyone else going to the May 12 CECA track day at Pueblo?

I'll be there, and was wondering if any other Viper folks were going too.

John Johns

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not many track rats or site users in the Colo Club. I used to run some of the Denver area events, but haven't for some time. Suggest you try shooting a note to Jim Johnson, Club Pres at [email protected]

Have Fun

Venom-US

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kai,

I'm interested in some of these race events, but I work most weekends. I can not make it to the May 12th CECA but maybe the next event. I plan taking off of work for the May 6th Mopar at Thunder Mtn. event.

I see you are part of this association www.nasarockymountain.com/ Do viper club members get to race in these events or is a membership required?

OP
OP
Kai SRT10

Kai SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kai,

I'm interested in some of these race events, but I work most weekends. I can not make it to the May 12th CECA but maybe the next event. I plan taking off of work for the May 6th Mopar at Thunder Mtn. event.

I see you are part of this association www.nasarockymountain.com/ Do viper club members get to race in these events or is a membership required?

Anyone can race in these events as far as I know. Nobody asks me for proof of membership when I sign up. There are cars of all types there.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave