Anyone from the NorthEast Driving?

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Guys, I am curious if anyone from the NorthEast is driving? I am leaving from Buffalo on the 20th, and others are leaving from this area the 21st... anyone else going on that timeframe?

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
If you are working your way thru Iowa on I-80 on Friday, 9/22, give me a shout as I plan to leave that day. Initial plan is to drive to Denver on Friday, hit Springdale, UT Saturday night to hopefully hook up with Minnesota/WI group, and then on to Vegas Sunday for some nice weather and hopefully some southwest BBQ. ;)

OP
OP
Viper Specialty

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If you are working your way thru Iowa on I-80 on Friday, 9/22, give me a shout as I plan to leave that day. Initial plan is to drive to Denver on Friday, hit Springdale, UT Saturday night to hopefully hook up with Minnesota/WI group, and then on to Vegas Sunday for some nice weather and hopefully some southwest BBQ. ;)

We have similar agendas... and it looks like we will be going through IA on the 22nd... send me a PM with your info...

ccronald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rocket,I sent you a PM. 2-3 vipers will leave western NY thursday, overnite near Iowa City at Coralville on thursday nite, Fort Morgan Colorado on Friday nite and Filmore, Utah on Saturday nite.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21