Anyone got a SSG ACR yet?

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am interested in ordering the one with drivers stripe and black center depicted below. Anyone got a real photo of this one? Curious how it looks in a real photo (instead of a computer generated one). Thanks!

You must be registered for see images

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was under the impression the Driver's stripe was always red. I could be wrong. BJ Motors has an SSG ACR with black center band but no Driver's stripe. Maybe they could just add it.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The car can not be ordered that way. You would have to have Prefix do it, and at that point you are responsible for shipping as it can't go back to the plant as it's now a "modified" car. Not Dodge's fault that's the law.

OP
OP
J

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The car can not be ordered that way. You would have to have Prefix do it, and at that point you are responsible for shipping as it can't go back to the plant as it's now a "modified" car. Not Dodge's fault that's the law.
<p>huh? sorry I don't understand. is this a new law?</p>

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll post a pic for ya tonight or tomorrow, I am going to look at one tonight (minus the drivers stripe of course, since it is not a factory option).

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here you go....I might own it soon....Kevin

You must be registered for see images attach

Detlef

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A variation with 2 black stripes on SSG
[media]http://www.bjmotors.biz/images/inventory/2009ViperSRT10ACR_0461/large_30.jpg[/media]

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<p>huh? sorry I don't understand. is this a new law?</p>

I'm not an expert on this stuff but there is a rule, maybe DOT that says that if the car leaves the factory and is modified in any way then the factory can not take the car back and ship it. Sounds stupid but it is what it is.
Let me know if you would like some contacts at Prefix to verify. They can put the stripe on and they can probably hook you up with delivery too. Your car will be there anyway for the aero stuff.

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Man Rob, do not go to Tomball right now, I had a hard time leaving the ACR I want there (I'm killing myself to help Kevin out)...... :)

(and no, I am not telling you which one I want)... :)

Actually Eric, I'm just messing with you and Mike as your good people and I look forward to seeing your ACR's. As awesome as the ACR is, believe it or not I really like the Aero Coupe's better(for me), just have never found one in the colors I want (Orange w/blk stripes). I'm probably gonna get the factory aero kit and put it on the 1st edition as I like this car's hp and mods too much. Beside's, I'm looking at a different kind of Snake to get for Brenda;)

Those SSG ACR's are hot though huh:2tu:

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually Eric, I'm just messing with you and Mike as your good people and I look forward to seeing your ACR's. As awesome as the ACR is, believe it or not I really like the Aero Coupe's better(for me), just have never found one in the colors I want (Orange w/blk stripes). I'm probably gonna get the factory aero kit and put it on the 1st edition as I like this car's hp and mods too much. Beside's, I'm looking at a different kind of Snake to get for Brenda;)

Those SSG ACR's are hot though huh:2tu:

Rob, I won't be buying an ACR, I can't afford it... :(

What are ya gettin Brenda????? :)

They have a SSG/Blk aero kit at Tomball right now if interested... :)

Attachments

• 148.jpg
    148.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 62
  • 149.jpg
    149.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 41

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went over there a few weeks back and wanted to leave with the graphite and GTS blue ACR's. Those SRT's were gorgeous.:omg:

Man Rob, do not go to Tomball right now, I had a hard time leaving the ACR I want there (I'm killing myself to help Kevin out)...... :)

(and no, I am not telling you which one I want)... :)

01ACR/VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you had prefix do the stripe in GREEN,could you get the GREEN stripe on the steering wheel as well?

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Rob, I won't be buying an ACR, I can't afford it... :(

What are ya gettin Brenda????? :)

They have a SSG/Blk aero kit at Tomball right now if interested... :)

That SSG A/C w/blk stripes is nice for sure. Still like Viper orange better though.

Brenda has always been a big fan of the stang's. I am looking at an 08 Super Snake for her. 725 hp, black with flat black stripes.

Attachments

• !!fTm(5w!WE~$(KGrHqIOKkQEq25PIh+OBK1fiMvYNw~~_4.JPG
    !!fTm(5w!WE~$(KGrHqIOKkQEq25PIh+OBK1fiMvYNw~~_4.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 35

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really dont care for the new Mustang, but the Super Snake is one badass 'Stang.

That SSG A/C w/blk stripes is nice for sure. Still like Viper orange better though.

Brenda has always been a big fan of the stang's. I am looking at an 08 Super Snake for her. 725 hp, black with flat black stripes.

OP
OP
J

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That look-a-like is SWEEET! The black wheels look awesome too. I'd like to have that.
Jacob, I could see you driving that :2tu:

it would be a step DOWN in HP for you though, even with your conservative tune and pulley :)

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score

So her car will be faster than yours??? LOL! :)

dtenney

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Latest pictures of my 08 SSG Coupe converted into an ACR:

-David

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member