Anyone Got An Original 96 GTS Window Sticker?

sdaddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am trying to get a reproduction window sticker made for my 96 GTS. Does anyone have their original window sticker that they can photocopy on reduction mode and scan and PM to me or send to me as a photo file attachment?

I am not sure what the border color of the window sticker should be, the pricing or if stripes were show as an option or were included in the base price on th 96 GTS since all cars made that year had them.

If I have one made, I want it to be right.

Thanks!

Don

A1998

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have an original sticker still like new. The border is is a dark green. Not sure if I can attach it here or not. It's a snapshop of the sticker but it turned out good enough to get you the information you probably need. If I can't attach it here, send me your E-mail and I'll send it that way.

A1998 (once, Now A2008!)

94R/T (sold)
96GTS (Cheated out of by dealer!)
98GTS (Sold to buy 08 SRT)
08SRT-10

OP
OP
S

sdaddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have an original sticker still like new. The border is is a dark green. Not sure if I can attach it here or not. It's a snapshop of the sticker but it turned out good enough to get you the information you probably need. If I can't attach it here, send me your E-mail and I'll send it that way.

A1998 (once, Now A2008!)

94R/T (sold)
96GTS (Cheated out of by dealer!)
98GTS (Sold to buy 08 SRT)
08SRT-10

Thanks! That is just what I was looking for! PattiMelt had an example of every year but 1996!

VPRVENM97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's my 1997 sticker without the border (VIN deleted).
28271997_GTS_Window_Sticker.jpg

Large image here:
[media]http://gallery.viperclub.org/data/500/28271997_GTS_Window_Sticker.jpg[/media]