Anyone have a picture of the New Mopar Sliding Gen I Window?

LotsaHP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi, I'm hoping you guys and gals can help me out. I talked to Chuck at Tator's Dodge about the prospect of putting power windows in my 94 RT/10. However he mentioned that Mopar just came out with a redesigned version of the 96 RT/10's sliding side curtain. The two bottom "hooks" are adjustable. Also they display the Viper and Mopar logo. The Parts Number is: #82204632. If anyone has a picture of them please respond, because I can't find one anywhere. And if you don't have a picture, but have them on your car I will gladly send you a camera to take pictures with, and I'll take care of shipping costs. Someone please help, I want to see these things before I invest $750.00 in them!
Thanks - Jason

Sniper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jason-

If you find out anything, let me know! I've been looking into this for a long time now. There's a company that does power windows for $5,000 to $6,000. Way too much! There has to be someone out there that can put in roll up windows that would work for not alot of money!

Tomer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Speaking of Chuck Tator, I want to publically THANK him for his generous advice to me on the topic of side curtains and side sills!!!

Having said that, I am having some trouble with the fit of my stock 96 side curtains...Per Chuck's suggestion, I looked more closely and the brackets that go into the doors ARE ADJUSTABLE...

Too kewl....Now I can solve my little problem...As for real windows, I think I wanna keep my Roadster just that, a Roadster. I would enjoy the convenience, but hey, I haven't seen anyone put side windows onto a Cobra...

Tomer