Anyone have Black wheels for sale ?

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking for HRE or Fikse wheels with black centers and a polished lip. If I can't find used I will buy new this week.

OP
OP
T

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
D,
Bought an 01 Bumble Bee yesterday. It will be the winter project car. Don't know if I can make Atco Saturday or not. If I do come, might just be to watch. I also bought a Yellow Z06. I guess I'm on a Yellow kick.

Bill B,
Thanks for the offer. I think I need 18" all around for a drag radial.
I will let you know.

OP
OP
T

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Ian,

Some guy Steve in S.C. bought the DLM car.

You going to Atco Saturday ? How much power is your car making now ?

The Bumble Bee will get some Black wheels and some MAJOR H.P.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it me or the photos...but those wheels on ebay look like crap. I noticed the seller makes no attempt to describe them. Looks like there's only 1 wheel doesn't have noticeable chips.

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Ian,

Some guy Steve in S.C. bought the DLM car.

You going to Atco Saturday ? How much power is your car making now ?

The Bumble Bee will get some Black wheels and some MAJOR H.P.

What kind of MAJOR HP are we talking about? ;) Turbo's, supercharger etc?
I'm sure it will be a monster like you last car. Sweet color combo too! If you go with HRE's, get the R lip.

I'm probably done for this year. My car is going down to Larry Macedo in a week or two for some massaging. :D
I'll let you know the numbers when it gets back.

OP
OP
T

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds good.

This car will make more HP than the Red one. I'll probably go with the Black Fiskes like the last one. No one really has them.

As for S/C or Turbo. I will be making that decision this week.

I think the reliability and consistence of the S/C is much better. There is plenty more power to made with a S/C then what I had. I do like the idea of turbos for the adjustable boost. I've been going back and fourth.Such dilemma's...

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds good.

This car will make more HP than the Red one. I'll probably go with the Black Fiskes like the last one. No one really has them.

I think the reliability and consistence of the S/C is much better. There is plenty more power to made with a S/C then what I had. I do like the idea of turbos for the adjustable boost. I've been going back and fourth.Such dilemma's...

Both definately have there goods and bads. Do you know which tuner you are using?

OP
OP
T

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad,

What's your opinion ???

Ian,

S/C would be DLM of course.
TT would be Jason of course.

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
D,
Bought an 01 Bumble Bee yesterday. It will be the winter project car. Don't know if I can make Atco Saturday or not. If I do come, might just be to watch. I also bought a Yellow Z06. I guess I'm on a Yellow kick.

Bill B,
Thanks for the offer. I think I need 18" all around for a drag radial.
I will let you know.

Now youre talkn...........! :headbang:

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds good.

turbos are far an away a much better choice than S/C, look at what all the fast Vipers are running right now.

supercharger = old and busted

turbo = new hotness

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeff, have you considered talking to Jon at JBE Racing? He's successfully done a few 1100 hp plus Turbo projects.

OP
OP
T

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think he has done any on a Viper. Got your voice mail tonight. Call me tomorrow after 1:00. We need to figure out how we are getting to Atco Saturday.