Anyone have pics of a clear bra on a black Viper???

ViperCrazed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really curious to see pics of one up close as it will help settle a dispute Im in over how visible they are. Thanks in advance.

Newport Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No pic, but the biggest problem is that most owners ( That I have seen. ) black cars have lots of swirl marks. Which means the clear bra area looks buffed out, but the rest of the paint looks like crap.

This just makes the clear bra stand out. On a well detailed car you will hardly notice it. Out here in SoCal most exotics have a clear bra, so no one really pays atention too it.

Saw a lambo that was 90% wrapped in it. :eek:

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
we have been testing a new spray on product that leaves virtually no lines...regular clear bra on black always stands out like a sore thumb

Nowayforya

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I beg to differ, black is a difficult color to install ClearMask on because any mistakes made by the installer show up but if done properly, it is no more visible than on any other color. I can assure you that if you find a qualified installer, you will be pleased with the product.
I both install and sell ClearMask Products.
If you should have any questions, feel free to contact me via PM. I can send you some pictures of a recent install on a Ford GT and others including my Viper.
Hal
:2tu:

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hal do u do the installation at u're location or do u travel to the customer.. If it is at u're location then where are u located approximately just for future reference

Nowayforya

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, I do installs myself and I have two other very good installers that work with me. I am located in Longview, Texas, which is 120 miles east of Dallas and 60 miles west of Shreveport, La. on Interstate 20
We can travel to a customer's location depending on distance and/or the number of cars to be done.
If you would like, send me a PM and I swill send you my contact information along with some pictures of our installs. I will also be happy to answer any questions you might have and tell you what to look for to insure you get a good install.

Hal

C.Thomson

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have it on my black coupe, but dont have any photos. Sorry..
As long as you keep the paint and the bra waxed/swirl free it looks fine. The biggest problem is keeping the wax from getting under the line beteen the bra and the paint.

It looks a lot better than rock chips, thats for sure!

I also had them do the wheel wells and side sills. Well worth the money. (about $700).