Anyone have pics of a silver srt-10 on chrome or polished wheels?

OP
OP
I

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
COOL..I was only able to find one silver car with chrome 546's...but they didn't have the "R" lip, the rims were too small and it needed to be lowered...

Chrome looks bad ass on the black and red cars I've seen.....I'm trying to decide.......

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bought WANTED's silver SRT, put on 545s and a VMania hardtop. Ill send someone pics to post for you soon

defenetly want to see those pictures .... you can send them to [email protected] and i'll post them up for you if you would like :) :2tu:

Ricky

DPViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have a silver 03 and I just ordered Iforged black centers with a polished lip. I think chrome wheels look great on dark cars but they get lost on light cars. Do a search for Bigcarrot and look in his gallery - I purchased the same style. His wheels say H......y but they are made by Iforged. If you are interested, PM me and I will tell you more about where I ordered mine. Good luck.

OP
OP
I

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was planning to do charcoal centers...like PBJ. I but I'd like to see what chrome or polished looks like before I order them.

OP
OP
I

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was planning to do charcoal centers...like PBJ. I but I'd like to see what chrome or polished looks like before I order them.

thank you

OP
OP
I

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AUSTIN sent me these polished pics of 547R's....dunno if they are real or photshop but they look good. I think I want either polished or chrome....would chrome be too much bling??

10140547rsil1-med.JPG

1014054721-med.JPG

Vipermann

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'll have pics of my Silver Mamba and 545s with painted silver centers tomorrow, but I don't know how to put pics in a post ...

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
I

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
cool, nice stripes....Looks like you are able to retain the tire pressure sensors on these wheels. On the R series wheels I think I read that they must be strapped to the barrel of the wheel...is that right? How does that work?

Also...I'm surprised that pictures of chrome or polished has been so hard to find.