Anyone heard from STUGOTS? His Dad...

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PM'd STUGOTS, but we haven't heard back how his Dad was doing...was dx'd with lymphoma and also had aorta problems....anybody know how STUGOTS is doing or his Dad? :confused: Hope all is well....~juli~

OP
OP
M

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same here, BAZ...it's a tough thing to go thru--got thru my own cancer diagnosis and treatments just in the past year...so I really feel for STUGOTS and his family.
Hope YOU are doing well? Wedding plans coming along? I hear it's to be purple theme!
VERY cool! :cool: :cool: :cool: ~juli~

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Met Stugots at Chucks in August 06 Real nice Guy....
Wedding stuff is almost done.. Some purple (Sams favorite colour) Hopfully not the dress LOL........

I got told to sort the cars!!!!!!!!!! Guess what car ill be in with the best man

OP
OP
M

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ummmmmm---an MG??? :D LOL....I'm QUITE sure the dress will not be purple, but it's a very nice theme color. Glad things are moving along for ya! You certainly have our best wishes. :2tu: Hope to hear about STUGOTS and how his Dad is doing...will keep him in our thoughts...as we have since we heard. You gonna let your best man drive???!!!! YOUR car???? Know Chuck is looking very much forward to being in your wedding. ~juli~

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey.

Thanks for all the caring and support, Sorry I have not been around as of late been running ragged with doctors and all (as a matter of fact Chuck Tator was the one who told me about this thread since I have not been on here)

My dad is doing ok, WE think the chemo is working since he can now eat, where before because of the location of the tumor he could not so thats a GREAT sign, the doctor can't say for sure its working until the cat scan results are compared with the old ones, (he can't say for insurance reasons) but off the record he told us that theres not doubt in his mind that it is working. He had his 2nd treatment the other day and was pretty sick for 4 days after which is normal and TODAY he went to work LOL so hes doing better I'd say.

Thank you ALL very much for your continued support, there are alot of really good people on here and for that I thank you all.

OP
OP
M

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
STUGOTS: VERY glad to hear from you!! Hope also that the chemo is working for your Dad...as one who is going thru it, the oncologists do NOT ever know if the chemo/radiation treatments work...more of a preventive measure...so don't expect answers as to whether the cancer is gone or not...I cannot get that answer either.
We have you, your Dad and family in our thoughts and certainly hope and pray that your Dad has an excellent prognosis--keep us posted when you can. Our best to you. ~juli~

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey.

Thanks for all the caring and support, Sorry I have not been around as of late been running ragged with doctors and all (as a matter of fact Chuck Tator was the one who told me about this thread since I have not been on here)

My dad is doing ok, WE think the chemo is working since he can now eat, where before because of the location of the tumor he could not so thats a GREAT sign, the doctor can't say for sure its working until the cat scan results are compared with the old ones, (he can't say for insurance reasons) but off the record he told us that theres not doubt in his mind that it is working. He had his 2nd treatment the other day and was pretty sick for 4 days after which is normal and TODAY he went to work LOL so hes doing better I'd say.

Thank you ALL very much for your continued support, there are alot of really good people on here and for that I thank you all.

Awesome news that he could go back to work :2tu: That means that it must be working somehow, now only time will tell how everything goes. Best of luck to you and your dad, may he fully heal and go back to enjoying his life.

Paul S Lacey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great news my twin sister just got the all clear, so I know how you must feel and what you are going through all the very best from the UK.

I'll say a little prayer.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you all very much I'll keep you all posted, Hes going for the cat scan in 3 weeks and we will have the REAL answers there.

Thanks for being there in a time like this THAT means more then anything.

OP
OP
M

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We'll be keeping your Dad and your family in our thoughts--hope the cat scan shows all clear for him. We'll be wishing for the best. Keep us posted when you can. ~juli~

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you all very much I'll keep you all posted, Hes going for the cat scan in 3 weeks and we will have the REAL answers there.

Thanks for being there in a time like this THAT means more then anything.

Good luck man, both to you and your dad :2tu: