Anyone have a TechAuthority subscription?

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
So this isn't Viper related, but my dad has a 2015 Challenger and has been having trouble with getting the puddle lights working in the doors for years now. I recently acquired AlfaOBD as a means to reset configuration values on his controllers to see if they somehow got disabled, but the more I dig into his car and the configs, the more things seem really messed up. There are so many features that were incorrectly set as on or off that the car did or did not have that I almost think I need to start from the very beginning and work my way through all of them. That being said, I was wondering if someone with dealer access could possibly look up his VIN and give me a printout of what the original configuration was supposed to be for all the various settings. We pulled the list off of the car, but I need the original to compare it to so I can find out what all changed. Was hoping someone might be able to pull it for me so I didn't have to spend the $60 subscription fee or whatever just for the several pieces of paper I'm looking for.

OP
OP
MoparMap

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
For reference, here is the configuration report he pulled off of the car the other day. Was hoping it was possible to get a similar table to this with the original values it would have had when it left the factory.

Attachments

• 2C3CDZFJ2FH839775+Config+Report_776941129026588.pdf
    247.4 KB · Views: 12