Anyone in Costa Messa CA?

nedasrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's a red 08 'vert for sale at Orange Coast Chrysler Jeep Dodge. Has anyone seen this car or know anything about it?

Sorry, I know this is a long shot, but I'm in Maryland so I'm squeamish about the though of buying the car site unseen.

Thanks!

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
We're not too far from there and could look at it for you this weekend (rainy out here right now).

Details?

Dan

OP
OP
N

nedasrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan, that would be awesome if you took a look. I know how busy people are so please don't go out of your way. It's a 2008 Viper Red 'vert with black stripes, and the gray/black interior (which I hate). Will probably be on the show room floor.

Thanks!
--Bill

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan, that would be awesome if you took a look. I know how busy people are so please don't go out of your way. It's a 2008 Viper Red 'vert with black stripes, and the gray/black interior (which I hate). Will probably be on the show room floor.

Thanks!
--Bill

If you hate the interior, why even bother with this car? There have to be some good deals on 08 cars that have features you don't hate. I will say at the buy it now price of 70K there is plenty of room to buy some different interior pieces if this is the one for you...

Last edited:
OP
OP
N

nedasrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got some pictures from the dealer. Looks like the wheel finish is scratched a bit, but hard to tell from pictures. This is the type of thing that worries me about buying w/o seeing it in person, but I have not seen a better deal recently.

Attachments

• left_rear.jpg
    left_rear.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 27

Newport Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got some pictures from the dealer. Looks like the wheel finish is scratched a bit, but hard to tell from pictures. This is the type of thing that worries me about buying w/o seeing it in person, but I have not seen a better deal recently.

Looks like the typical factory polish marks under the clear coat...nothing to worry about

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
nedaSRT,

Beautiful new car - red with black stripes. Kept in the showroom. Super price. Went by and looked at it today.

For more info, call Chris in fleet sales at: 714-444-5325.

They also had two VOI 10 cars, silver with black stripes, black wheels, ACR rotors, etc.

Good luck,

Dan

OP
OP
N

nedasrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Dan!!! That is a huge help in making the decision!! I'll let you know if I get it.