Anyone in Dallas, Texas?

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am gong to be coming to Dallas, Texas this weekend for the first time in my Viper...wasn't sure if there were any other Viper folks who would like to do a quick meet Saturday night?

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am gong to be coming to Dallas, Texas this weekend for the first time in my Viper...wasn't sure if there were any other Viper folks who would like to do a quick meet Saturday night?

So the engine job on your project Viper is completed :) ?

OP
OP
got one

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope, no engine job, just body work being done. So...only one fellow Viper owner huh...wow, I would have thought DFW had more than that ;) My Father in law (whome I am staying with and has a vette) has a place two places in Grapevine and a place in Los Calinas(spelling?). I will most likely be at one of the places in Grapevine Saturday night...would like to meet some of the other Viper folks.

monnieh

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nope, no engine job, just body work being done. So...only one fellow Viper owner huh...wow, I would have thought DFW had more than that ;) My Father in law (whome I am staying with and has a vette) has a place two places in Grapevine and a place in Los Calinas(spelling?). I will most likely be at one of the places in Grapevine Saturday night...would like to meet some of the other Viper folks.

I live in Colleyville, right next to Grapevine, and work in Las Colinas. There are about 7 Vipers in the Grapevine/Colleyville area that I know of. If you want to hook up we could meet a Willholts sp? on the Main street of Grapevine Saturday night.

OP
OP
got one

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds good. I'll post again tomorrow when I get a nailed down time frame. See you this weekend.

FlyBryViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Damn, I am going to miss another Dallas get together!
I am out of town until Friday afternoon, and Sat. is the last prep. day for the Viper Days event in Sebring.
You could also contact the NTVCA president and members, but most are probably reading this.

OP
OP
got one

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
11am for lunch...Sorry folks, I wanted to wait till the evening, but I have been recruited to be part of Wedding proposal, correction, my car and I have been recruited.

So, I will plan on being there at 11am for lunch when the open (for good parking and to beat the harleys') Wilhoits it is. Let me know if you guys are still up for it. I hope to see you folks there.

OP
OP
got one

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As far as I know. I plan on being at wilhoits around 11-11:30 for an early lunch. Hope to see you folks there!

monnieh

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sorry bro, can't make that time, kid's soccor game, birthday parties and some business are all scheduled during that time.

OP
OP
got one

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alright I am hitting the road from Austin to beat this rain tonight. See you guys tomorrow.

Kiaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll try my best, but that may be hangover recovery timeframes

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang