Anyone in Jacksonville, North Carolina?

Birvini

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would really appreciate it if someone could check out a Viper for me before I buy plane tickets. If anyone is near this location and can help me out, I'd appreciate it!

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Birvini:
I would really appreciate it if someone could check out a Viper for me before I buy plane tickets. If anyone is near this location and can help me out, I'd appreciate it!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm in Durham, NC, probably a little over 2 hrs (Jacksonville's in the boondocks, not near a highway) away, but might be able to drop by and give it a once over, take it for a test drive, video myself driving it
smile.gif
, etc. When would you need this by? (Heading to DC this weekend.)

monnieh

Viper Owner
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FutureGTSowner:
I live at ECU
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I went to East Carolina! Need a Pirate license plate frame. Been with Microsoft the last 11 years (lot of gray hair now)

Sorry I don't mean to hijake your thread!

OP
OP
B

Birvini

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by monnieh:
I went to East Carolina! Need a Pirate license plate frame. Been with Microsoft the last 11 years (lot of gray hair now)

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ban him, and ban him NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laugh.gif

Dunn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by monnieh:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Awesome! So far I like it, but its nothing great, guess I have to get in the groove, since I am only a Freshman. Coming down with the snake any time soon? Please do!

Dunn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmmm, what kind is it?

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by Dunn on 10-17-2002 at 12:17 PM</font>

SEASNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our resident tech, Tom Sessions lives about 20 minutes from there. He'll be back in town next Wednesday after Viper Days is over. Its possible that I'll be going to Jacksonville sometime soon to run their 1/4 strip...When do you need someone to look at it?

Dave

OP
OP
B

Birvini

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The auction will be over Sunday. So if at all possible by Sunday. If the reserve is not met, then I guess whenever would be fine.

SEASNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wasn't going to Jacksonville this weekend, but I'm going to try for next weekend. A friend of a friend wants to race has new TT porsche...

If you need to talk to someone today, try Wayne Murphy at Wayne's Dyno. He used to be the Viper tech in Jacksonville and lives in that area. There's a good chance he may know something about the car. 910-346-8623. Tell hin Ex-Nitrous Dave sent you.

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Birvini:
Slaughter and Future, did you guys get my emails?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, just got to checking my email (been in DC), didn't see one from you, might've gotten eaten by my junk mail filter...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960