Anyone just wreck or have a parts car?

isanti

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am looking for a drivers front inner fender (top and back half) for a GTS along with the windsheild washer fluid bottle. Hoping to find these without giving up an arm or leg. I am interested in a car that needs them. Also interested in one which may have a crack etc if the price is right.

Thanks,
John

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try Paul Scharf in WI. Seems to always have the parts I've needed.:usa:

michaelnouri

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if you don't mind it not matching the passenger side of your vehicle, i have both(upper and lower) of those in for 595 in carbon fiber, super light and strong.
our you could upgrade the other side too,

michaelnouri

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I Made A Set For Customer Requested And They Pick Them Up Last Week, Didn't Think There Was Much Demand On Them So I Didn't Stock Them, I Get Some Pics Over, If You Do The Topside In A Nice Finish, It Looks Great When The Hood Is Pop Open

michaelnouri

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THEY LOOK PERFECT
595 FOR EACH SIDE SET
SIMILAR LOOK TO OR SRT LINERS, EXCEPT EXPOSED ON THE TOP
here is a link to the smaller srt ones, nobody barely sees these on a srt, because when the hood is open they still don't show, they were design to prevent fading and tearing that the oem do all the time.
even used oem ones are junk, and cost a fortune from the dealer new.
i get some pictures of the gen2 ones up when they come out of the mold
XVIPERS : 2003-2009 DODGE VIPER SRT CARBON FIBER FENDER LINER

OP
OP
I

isanti

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Try Paul Scharf in WI. Seems to always have the parts I've needed.:usa:

He diffinitly has them but wanted $550 last time my buddy asked. I have been to his place, he defintly has everything. Seems to be hoarding all the viper parts. Our viper club went to visit is yard. He sure takes great pride in his viper collection.

If I could get what Paul gets for the pass side I would sell it and buy the two CF ones but I cannot swing it right now. Look great though.

darkostoj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been planning on buying a wrecked one at auction to dismantle, but one hasnt popped up close for a good deal yet.

OP
OP
I

isanti

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I may be getting it from Mike (99R/T10). Ebay only had srt ones or the wrong half (front).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi