Anyone know of a good Viper Tech in the Carlisle PA area??

XLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a good Viper tech in the Carlisle PA area? I'm from AZ on my way to Chryslers at Carlisle in my 96 GTS and having some fuel issues. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, that is a long way to come for the Carlisle show!!

As for good Viper Techs in this area, not to many to choose from right here in Central PA. I live about 15 miles from Carlisle and last I remember the Dodge Dealer on the Carlisle Pike does not even have a viper tech or at least last time I checked they did not.

I know Barbera Dodge in Philly has some great viper Techs and we are also only about 90 Miles away from Jason Heffner's shop, if you were to arrive a little earlier.

If you need any help on contact info or anything, please feel free to email me at [email protected] or call my cel

717-441-9906.

See ya at the show!

Ed

Drmcar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jason Heffner outside of Baltimore is the best, if not the closest. Phone is (410)766-2800. Good luck

OP
OP
X

XLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, it is a long drive, but it is worth it for the MOPARS!Thanks for the help guys. When my husband calls this evening, I will let him know about Jason and I will also let him know that you will be at the show, Ed. Thanks again! Appreciate it :)

OP
OP
X

XLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ed
Is Jason at a dealer or at his own shop. Where is he located near Baltimore? Do you know anything about Keystone Dodge in Allentown? Thanks

TriJim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very timely thread -- Thanks to Uncle Sam :usa: , I just moved to Carlisle. So far I haven't found anyone to service my Viper or Prowler.

At least the fairgrounds are within walking distance. I'm looking forward to seeing all the Vipers and Prowlers this weekend.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately there are NO GOOD VIPER TECHS in the area. John Kerwin at Barbera of Jason Heffner are your choices.

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ed
Is Jason at a dealer or at his own shop. Where is he located near Baltimore? Do you know anything about Keystone Dodge in Allentown? Thanks

XLR8,

Jason Heffner is not a dealer but a viper tuner, he does a lot of Turbo Charger, Super Charger and other modifications on vipers. You might want to give him a call a call soon, if you need to get in as I know he is very busy.

His number is 410-766-2800.

Also, the Dodge Dealer in Hershey PA was not to bad, I did take my viper there a couple of times. I am not sure of the one in Allentown, I would think if it is a simple fuel problem any Dealer with a Viper Tech should be able to help.

OP
OP
X

XLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Ed! I talked to my husband again this morning, and he might try the dealer in Hershey (nice and close) and he was going to give Jason a call and see if he had any ideas. Your help is much appreciated! Have fun at the show. Wish I was there too!

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What exactly is the problem? Between us here in the carlisle area we might be able to help. 717.648.5651

OP
OP
X

XLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi
I guess he is having some runability problems that seem to be fuel related....cutting out, that kind of thing. He already checked the simple things, like the fuel pressure and he changed the fuel filter. He should be at the show all weekend and the car is registered to be parked in the show, so you can talk to Tim personally and see what is going on if you plan on attending. He has a 96 GTS Blue/White with Arizona plates. Hope you all have a great time this weekend. Thanks again for your help. It's nice to know we can always count on one another! The Viper family is the best!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave