Anyone know this CA Copperhead?

DaDood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I found this video on Youtube a while back and, other than thinking it was awesome, didn't think much more of it. Now that I'll be picking up my first SRT-10 this weekend :)2tu::headbang:), I really want to try to find out what exhaust is on this Viper. Based on the roads, I guessed that it was in CA, but was not sure. Here's the vid:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2v4ytR09bw[/media]It sounds raspy, kind of like a Corsa, but can't tell if it has cat-delete or not with the "popping" when the driver lets off the gas.

Anyone know this car or have a good guess on what type of exhaust is under the hood?

Thanks!

:cool:

DeceptioN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Would of been smart to at least blur out license plates. Pretty sure it is California plates, looked like it said ACTIV8.

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't know that copperhead viper but in loooking at the video they're in San Ramon CA, which is a little east of SF and Oakland. Send a note to the Northern Ca club, someone should know him.

Sho off

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think that is a member here, I remember seeing that video linked in some threads that came up when I was searching about exhaust videos.

rwd4rsk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is right where I live but don't recognize either car. They start out in Danville and take 680 south from Diablo Rd. to San Ramon then double back north on 680 to Alamo at Stone Valley Rd. then they double back again and the last shot is getting back on 680 South. The stretch of 680 between Danville and San Ramon is about 4-5 miles with no on ramps and few places for CHP to hide so it is a popular stretch to let it out.

OP
OP
D

DaDood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I figured it was worth a shot. I've got upgrade fever now that I'm going to be picking up my first Viper this weekend and I thought that exhaust sounded bad ass.

Slightly off topic note, has anyone ever powder coated their valve covers something other than Viper Red? I'm thinking about doing black while keeping the Viper logo on them. Any thoughts?

rw99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is right where I live but don't recognize either car. They start out in Danville and take 680 south from Diablo Rd. to San Ramon then double back north on 680 to Alamo at Stone Valley Rd. then they double back again and the last shot is getting back on 680 South. The stretch of 680 between Danville and San Ramon is about 4-5 miles with no on ramps and few places for CHP to hide so it is a popular stretch to let it out.

...but JEEBUS it's in crappy shape! Drove it Monday PM in the ACR and it was whap-whap-whap over the joints... and the Sport Cups tried to perform a couple lane changes on their own once we shifted over to the express lane. Also some disappearing shoulders with the current (de-)construction projects. Sorry for the sidetrack...

RE: powdercoating, this isn't exactly what you're looking for, but...

You must be registered for see images attach

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang