Anyone know who owned this car?

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry do not know the car but YIKES! Even if you give $5k credit for the wheels and tires and another $5k credit for the heads and cam that is an insane buy-it-now price.

Custom Builder

Enthusiast
Reaction score

56K for 9K miles. Somebody's going to get ripped off. I sold my all black with congac 99 GTS with 5K miles for 46K to a guy on this board.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You gave away your 99! :( I have 42K miles on mine and I wouldn't consider anything under $60K! 99 is the best year, period.

Plus I ain't selling, period. :D

OP
OP
K

KepRght

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sold my all black with congac 99 GTS with 5K miles for 46K to a guy on this board.

yep. that's what I'm looking for 46k imo is perfect.. Hell, i could buy any color 99 & have it painted "well" and still be below 50k. As far as mods, I don't really want to buy a car with heads/cam already installed without knowing the installer & owner. The wheels could come off and list for 7k, 12k new i think. But still.. I have no idea if the compression was raised or the "true" details of the upgrades. I bought sports cars from dealers with mods on them before and never knew the whole story, would like to avoid that in the future.

anyone know of a solid black 99 black interior with 5k miles for 46k?? haha. I know its out there.

by the way.. the registry shows no 2000 solid black GTS's were made. I know this isn't true. right? not that I want the 00, but i have seen some for sale. maybe the dealer masking them as 00 when they are late 99? I know ACR were made in solid black in 00 & the registry supports this. But no 00 Black GTS's?

Oh btw... Is it possible for a 99 to have an extended warranty on it? anyone here have a 99 with a "dodge" warranty?

CROM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
We are both looking for needles in a haystack, but your stack is a lot bigger. A 99 with 5k miles for 46, that's going to be very hard to do. The closest on here is Forged Horsemen, his is a 99 with cognac and 8800 miles for 46.

I just want a nice 97 or 98 Red GTS with 30k miles for 38k. The only ones I've found like that have a bunch of worthless mods and havent been taken care of.

CROM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
He said 46k not 52k. Of course you could offer 46 and see if they bite. Shoot Forged an email Kep...my loss is your gain.

OP
OP
K

KepRght

Enthusiast
Reaction score
no numbers listed in the registry for solid black 99 GTS
(sorry about the 00 refrence earlier, what I meant to say >> 99 isn't listed)

if you look here
http://ivr.viperclub.org/build.php
99 has no black entry, who updates the registry? is it something i can help with by collecting vin#'s of solid black 99's?

David Weaver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know who owned this car? Its at a used car dealer now. Would love to talk to the old owner. known issues etc.

1999 black/black no stripes. 19" HREs. RSI heads & cam. buy now 66.9k.

I know the owner (not SW, the previous owner). I took care of the car when I worked at the dealership. It is as clean as they come and as far as I know, it has never been on a track while in the owners possesion,that I am aware of.

DW

www.americanracingtech.com

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Razorwire