Anyone looking for some used CATS?

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I listed my slightly used (approx. 500 miles) 3" Random Tech Metal Substrate CATS in the classifieds if anyone is interested.
Thanks.

OP
OP
S

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think its posted yet. What price are you asking?

Ya, I just listed it so its probably not posted yet.

Here is the description:
"I have a used set of Random Tech Metal Substrate CATS for sale. They are 3" stainless steel and are in great shape. They have about 500 miles on them. The tail end of one cat had to be trimmed slightly to fit my exhaust setup. I was told they come with extra length so they can be cut to fit all applications. The trimmed CAT measures 17.5" long and the other is 21". I'm and Asking $200 (they retail around $400 or so). Thanks.

Here is the link to them at Partsrack for more info.
http://partsrack.blastmart.com/customer/product.php?productid=622&cat=102&page=1

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
PartsRack DID confirm to Chad that SIMMS did indeed buy the genuine article here, and when he bought it. Glad to help. (It is smart to check! We have seen several 'bought at PartsRack' claims that were not true, and not even items we carry! ) Good cats, well bought.

OP
OP
S

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PartsRack DID confirm to Chad that SIMMS did indeed buy the genuine article here, and when he bought it. Glad to help. (It is smart to check! We have seen several 'bought at PartsRack' claims that were not true, and not even items we carry! ) Good cats, well bought.

Cool Jon. I didn't even know you could confirm things like that. Thanks!

These CATS have been sitting in my basement for a LONG time. I'm glad Chad can use them.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte