Anyone Near ESCONDIDO, CA 92026 ?

am.mscl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That would be willing to take a look at a 2001 Sapphire Blue GTS for me?
If you can send me your Phone number and I will get you the contact info of the seller.
Thanks
Ray and Leslie
Looking for our 1st Viper!:drive::usa:

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That would be willing to take a look at a 2001 Sapphire Blue GTS for me?
If you can send me your Phone number and I will get you the contact info of the seller.
Thanks
Ray and Leslie
Looking for our 1st Viper!:drive::usa:

Sorry 100+ miles for me, maybe sundiego or catwood can look at it, there are closer.

ba$$fan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Ray. I think that car has been for sale for a long time. Just keep that in mind when you get to see it. I'm guessing it's the same one that was for sale there back when I started looking six months ago. Seems priced about right to sit this long, so just make sure it's gone over with a fine tooth comb.

2002_red_gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I live in Escondido but i wont be back tell May 6th if you still want i will be more then happy to take a look

OP
OP
A

am.mscl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Happy to do that for you. I am just down the road a bit.

858 451-8791

Paul Hawker

PM Sent.

Hey Ray. I think that car has been for sale for a long time. Just keep that in mind when you get to see it. I'm guessing it's the same one that was for sale there back when I started looking six months ago. Seems priced about right to sit this long, so just make sure it's gone over with a fine tooth comb.

It has been for sale for a while but the seller mentioned he has had several interested that walked away once they found the same color with stripes already on the car!

Erick

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I also live in Escondido and am happy to take a look, or join up anyone to get a few set of eyes on it. Sent you a PM with my contact info.

OP
OP
A

am.mscl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Erick
If you happen to know Paul and can hook up with him that would be great in my mind.
Thanks
Ray

Catwood

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm close also but out until Sunday night. Could look after work one day if Paul can't get to it.

Shoot me note

Carl

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eric & Ray.

He is available after 3:00 Saturday.

I have an Advanced Motorcycle driving course that should end up about 4:00. Will call him when I am through, and swing over if it is not raining.

Eric. Please give me a call if you wish to join me. Always good to have a second set of eyes on the car.

hybrid1098

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What a great heplful community we have. Paul, if you ever are up in Los Angeles on you're bike, look me up and I can take you to the canyons at ACH or Malibu canyon.

OP
OP
A

am.mscl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want to give a huge public Thank You out to Paul for taking time out of his Saturday evening to go look at the Viper my wife and are considering!!!!
We are very grateful for him to go look at the car and give us his thoughts and opinion about it.
THANK YOU
Ray and Leslie

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang