Anyone recognize this car from FL??? Yellow/black stripe?

jason427

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am looking at this car in a another state that was from FL. Possibly to purchase. It has some mods. Not sure to what extent.
Anyone have any info? I do remember seeing something similar at Orlando Speedworld a while back, but not sure if it was the same.
Thanks,
Jason
You must be registered for see images attach

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I remember that car. It was listed on eBay a month of two ago. I think it had low mileage but it did not meet the reserve. I loved that car's color combo. The wheels made it even better. :)

OP
OP
J

jason427

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I am in Melbourne, FL
This car is supposed to be from Orlando area. The ad says it has Brembo brakes, HRE wheels, exhaust.
Just wondering if this car has any stories :)

Or if it is the one I saw at Orlando speedworld on spray.

Thanks,
Jason

OP
OP
J

jason427

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nobody remembers this sweet looking GTS from Orlando, FL area???

What would be a good deal on this car assuming everything is straight up with it?

Thanks,
Jason

REMIX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I remember that car. It was listed on eBay a month of two ago. I think it had low mileage but it did not meet the reserve. I loved that car's color combo. The wheels made it even better. :)

This doesn't surprise me at all. Few Vipers are meeting their reserves over there. Been watching eBay Vipers almost daily for three months. Time for some people to discover reality.

REMIX

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score

This doesn't surprise me at all. Few Vipers are meeting their reserves over there. Been watching eBay Vipers almost daily for three months. Time for some people to discover reality.

REMIX

For many, it's an advertising technique - puts the word out, then people call after the auction and a deal is struck. Though some do need a dose of reality.

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm also keeping a sharp eye on ebay and out of the last 100 Vipers auctioned on ebay, appx 20% sold, 80% did not. But I agree with the post above, that it is a marketing technique to get the word out and a deal is done on the side in many cases.

OP
OP
J

jason427

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think this is Socrates car. If anyone recognizes it and can shed some light I would like to move on it. It would be nice to know a little more about it before driving 9 hours.
Thanks,
Jason

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery