Anyone selling V-mania windows?

682nv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking to upgrade my stock 93 windows to V-mania. Anybody have some they want to part with?

V

Venomiss

if there are more than one pair available i'm interested in some v-mania windows too!

Since you are a VCA member you can put your request in the classifieds for free in the wanted parts section.

Sorry if you already knew this-and wanted everyone else to know about perks for VCA members.:) Back to the V-Mania windows!

Freddog11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just talked to Biff on the phone today to thank him for the windows he built for my car. The ones he has on Ebay have a VERY SLIGHT imperfection in them and are priced very cheap, great deal. If you don't mind spending the new window price, check into the custom windows he built for my car. Same as the others, but with no buttons (rivets). They are a super clean looking window, totally smooth on the outside. Call him up, he was telling me that he was going to test the waters to see if there was an interest and would probably let them go for the same price as the others. I'll try to attach a picture.

Attachments

• IMG_6496b.jpg
    IMG_6496b.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 25

Freddog11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since 682nv is not a member of this board, he probably can't see my picture as posted. Could someone with a little more skill than I post it for him to see? Thanks gurus.

Freddog11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, let me try again.

IMG_6496b.jpg

OP
OP

682nv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just sent Biff an email. Anyone have any issues driving with these windows installed with no top? Hoping to cut down on some wind while driving (yea, wife issues).

Freddog11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They work great with the top off!!! When you talk to Biff, tell him that Jeff Hanson sent you, he won't know me by my screen name. He's a great guy to deal with. Check out his website too.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another option is to get a set of 96 RT slider windows. Not as nice as Vmania, but better than the 92-95 windows. Pm me if you want a set.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine